Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Because people probably subscribe to watch those niche sports, whereas there's more than enough football to persuade any fan to pay already.

I don't care, i don't like those sports so fukk them.

People subscribe to espn for serie a, ufc etc they could take their subscribers, the ones who have virgin or w/e by putting nothing but foreign football on a new channel.

They should get ufc as well, ss1, 2 etc isn't stacked at 3am.

I DEMAND A MONOPOLY DAMN IT.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I enjoy reading the youtube comments on MLS videos, and funniest thing is when you look at these nikkas profiles dudes are from Latvia, Ireland, Liechtenstein, and all kinda football-nation failures. And the rest are pure haters. They will break down every single aspect of the play to say how inferior it is, some of the biggest reaches I've ever read.. very entertaining.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
I enjoy reading the youtube comments on MLS videos, and funniest thing is when you look at these nikkas profiles dudes are from Latvia, Ireland, Liechtenstein, and all kinda football-nation failures. And the rest are pure haters. They will break down every single aspect of the play to say how inferior it is, some of the biggest reaches I've ever read.. very entertaining.

Ireland? :rudy: Keane >>>>> :bow: any american player ever

no i'm not talking about robbie :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I feel like I've already heard this in the pause menu while switching my formation to a 3133 to chase an away goal in the second leg of a European fixture.

We've certainly hit an era where artists are searching for FIFA bangers.

Don't come at me bro :sadbron:

I just watched the Corinthians/Nautico game, and commentary revealed that Corinthians had the best defensive record in Libertadores. :shaq2: I don't fukks with defense like that.

So far my favorites to watch have been Sao Paulo, Cruzeiro, and Vasco. I'mma watch a Cortiba game and see what your brehs are fukking with.

i'm palmeirense, os porcos breh, just licked coritiba in copa do brasil
Hes lurkin somewhere, probably holdin Kakas crutches/zimmer/walkin stick

And yes, because he couldnt pronounce it, but where the fukk did he pull Kaka from, its sounds decades away from Ricardo. No wonder the shytc*nt never made it as a baller
pronounced 'Hee-CAH-dou', hence kaka

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I feel like I've already heard this in the pause menu while switching my formation to a 3133 to chase an away goal in the second leg of a European fixture.

We've certainly hit an era where artists are searching for FIFA bangers.

Don't come at me bro :sadbron:

I just watched the Corinthians/Nautico game, and commentary revealed that Corinthians had the best defensive record in Libertadores. :shaq2: I don't fukks with defense like that.

So far my favorites to watch have been Sao Paulo, Cruzeiro, and Vasco. I'mma watch a Cortiba game and see what your brehs are fukking with.

We were getting hammered at home on Sunday 3-0 to Gremio and we, the home fans were chanting ole while Gremio had the ball, does that count?

We play Portuguesa tonight, but there are far more entertaining games on, like Flamengo-Corinthians and especially Atletico MG x Internacional tonight