Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
They show the Brazilian league now on ESPN3? Can't wait until I get ESPN3 back. I believe the saying is, 'you don't know what you got until it's gone' :to:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Holli, you my man five grand and all, but if you post another video that doesn't show atleast one girl that I want to hold hands with on a ferris wheel I can't predict how I'm gunna respond

:laff::laff::laff:

I got you on the next one no doubt

Side note: I've started watching all the Brazilian games on ESPN3 and gawt damn the entertainment value is stupendous. I'm stanning your peoples domestic league from now, I just have to pick a side to ride with. I've always been a fan of Juninho so I'm kinda leaning towards Vasco, but their name isn't exotic enough, which also rules out Internacional. Flamengo would be a dikkriding move, and despite the fact that I am dikkriding I don't want to be that obvious about it. I also can't support a team who doesn't have a kit sponsorship with anyone but Nike, so I guess that leaves my choices to Bahia, Corinthians, Coritiba, and Santos. Bahia I know is all black everything as a city, so that's a strong choice. I fukks with Neymar da Gawd but I'd rather not choose based on player as after they fukk off I might lose the love. It's looking like either Corinthians or Coritiba. Ah fukk Coritiba rock green, I can't get down with that. Corinthians it is then? Annnd shyt they're the resident rich boys. dikkriding. I'd be no better than a Chelsea or Man City fan.

Gonna have to start this again :snoop:

You really only ride with Nike?! :rudy:

Anyway Nike and Adidas should be here in full swing by next season, and so begins the Corinthians bandwagon, i was going to tell you to ride with us, but after that 3-1 loss at home sunday to Gremio (what a national team theyve got), ill spare you, i went to that game btw and was going to post on it but didnt bother. You could run with our hometown rivals Atletico MG. They've been underdogs for almost as long as theyve existed. Last and only (domestic) trophey they won was the first official season in 1971, theyre quite the laughing stock but theyre in 1st place and theyre betting it all on this season

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Side note: I've started watching all the Brazilian games on ESPN3 and gawt damn the entertainment value is stupendous. I'm stanning your peoples domestic league from now, I just have to pick a side to ride with. I've always been a fan of Juninho so I'm kinda leaning towards Vasco, but their name isn't exotic enough, which also rules out Internacional. Flamengo would be a dikkriding move, and despite the fact that I am dikkriding I don't want to be that obvious about it. I also can't support a team who doesn't have a kit sponsorship with anyone but Nike, so I guess that leaves my choices to Bahia, Corinthians, Coritiba, and Santos. Bahia I know is all black everything as a city, so that's a strong choice. I fukks with Neymar da Gawd but I'd rather not choose based on player as after they fukk off I might lose the love. It's looking like either Corinthians or Coritiba. Ah fukk Coritiba rock green, I can't get down with that. Corinthians it is then? Annnd shyt they're the resident rich boys. dikkriding. I'd be no better than a Chelsea or Man City fan.

if you claim curinthiano we scrappin breh

what's wrong with green? :birdman:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W6SkRCJjr30/SdNyywVGkKI/AAAAAAAAAAM/fHQLcUpVS70/S660/mancha+verde.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
If it weren't for the the forecast of relentless thunderstorms in the afternoon, I would definitely go to today's RB game just to see how empty it is and to see a soccer game with camping kids in attendance. I'm just not trying to be caught in Lower Manhattan for 1 second during a rainstorm.

Camping kids at baseball games are always good for lulz when they break out their random and silly chants. :russ:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This tour de france is boring as fukk isn't it.

I like it when they show the scenery, but the bike stuff? Ugh.

Can't even watch uniteds friendly tonight, i won't be able to :eat: off kagawa and co. :noah:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This tour de france is boring as fukk isn't it.

I like it when they show the scenery, but the bike stuff? Ugh.

Can't even watch uniteds friendly tonight, i won't be able to :eat: off kagawa and co. :noah:

It can be boring at times, but the best stages are the mountains one. Its still too early for all the main GC riders in the peloton to start attackin. Usually they go at each other with 20-30km to go on these type of stages, its a slow burner. After today there is only one mountain stage left to try and attack Wiggins on before the time trial on sat which noones beatin him in apart from one person but they arent a contender at this point.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Good shyt.

If this song isn't in the new fifa I'll eat my hat:

Bloc Party - Octopus (RAC Mix) *OFFICIAL* - YouTube

Sounds like they made that shyt specifically for fifa.

I feel like I've already heard this in the pause menu while switching my formation to a 3133 to chase an away goal in the second leg of a European fixture.

We've certainly hit an era where artists are searching for FIFA bangers.

Don't come at me bro :sadbron:

I just watched the Corinthians/Nautico game, and commentary revealed that Corinthians had the best defensive record in Libertadores. :shaq2: I don't fukks with defense like that.

So far my favorites to watch have been Sao Paulo, Cruzeiro, and Vasco. I'mma watch a Cortiba game and see what your brehs are fukking with.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:jawalrus: AVB tryna play games with Roman, knowing damn well we cant afford Hulk :russ:

AyETur_CAAA_z6Y.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Pick Ceara or Nautico or Sport Recife

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
KC is about to sign a 20 year old out of Barca B

NE signed a guy out of Bayern B, could this be the start of a new trend