Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Im 90% sure I saw Davies is playing for a Danish team now. I think its Randers, but Im not sure.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
ANDERSON.gif

I'm hitting the club with this dance

My nikka Ando with the mini 'fro and cornrows at the same damn time swag :bow::youngsabo:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Randers, and they lost their 1st game 7-1. Have a nice career CD9, get that Scandinavian league money.

So many what ifs :sadbron:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So in honor of Bastille Day that passed last weekend, Belo Horizonte threw a French festival in the south side of town. The capital is growing and preparing for the world cup and yours truly is capturing the events and goings on. I should start a blog on the rising modernity of Brazil. Filmed something quickly and the french hip hop synched perfectly with me arriving to the occasion, so i thought id share with you all

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh596/cMacEnglish/8cd367e5.mp4

:yeshrug:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in honor of Bastille Day that passed last weekend, Belo Horizonte threw a French festival in the south side of town. The capital is growing and preparing for the world cup and yours truly is capturing the events and goings on. I should start a blog on the rising modernity of Brazil. Filmed something quickly and the french hip hop synched perfectly with me arriving to the occasion, so i thought id share with you all

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh596/cMacEnglish/8cd367e5.mp4

:yeshrug:

Dope. But tell me breh what's this talk about Neymar to Barca?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Best hiphop release for me in a decade. Not a track I had to skip on the entire album. Nasir sounding very youthful and rejuvenated and getting critical acclaim from all corners. I hope he sells.
Im thinking of buying the Deluxe also for stanning purposes :wow:

but seriously, I couldnt find the joint at Best Buy for a few minutes. I ended up seeing about on the shelf as it wasnt in the "New releases" section anymore. I think he gonna do a good figure. Maybe 250k?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Side note: I've started watching all the Brazilian games on ESPN3 and gawt damn the entertainment value is stupendous. I'm stanning your peoples domestic league from now, I just have to pick a side to ride with. I've always been a fan of Juninho so I'm kinda leaning towards Vasco, but their name isn't exotic enough, which also rules out Internacional. Flamengo would be a dikkriding move, and despite the fact that I am dikkriding I don't want to be that obvious about it. I also can't support a team who doesn't have a kit sponsorship with anyone but Nike, so I guess that leaves my choices to Bahia, Corinthians, Coritiba, and Santos. Bahia I know is all black everything as a city, so that's a strong choice. I fukks with Neymar da Gawd but I'd rather not choose based on player as after they fukk off I might lose the love. It's looking like either Corinthians or Coritiba. Ah fukk Coritiba rock green, I can't get down with that. Corinthians it is then? Annnd shyt they're the resident rich boys. dikkriding. I'd be no better than a Chelsea or Man City fan.

Gonna have to start this again :snoop: