Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
breh, how painful must it be to watch Soldado and Chadli play? Id be this angry too if I were you. :to:

Michael Dawson captaining the side too. :sadbron:

:laugh: You seen us recently tho? Bar the Arsenal fiasco, we've been playing aight. AVB era had me with the :to: face but this 442 setup is :ehh:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
Spurs are still in the running with plenty of time left in the season it's only a matter of who finishes behind Man City in first by May

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
that new manager bounce can be dangerous. just saying. :whoa:

No doubt, Sherwood is the figure head but Ramsey is the definitive brains behind how the team is playing.He's highly rated coach in the UK, Dude had our youth :stylin: :mj: over every other teams in the age group. I'm not getting wrapped up in a title chase talk, just enjoying the team actually scoring goals :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lennon can do everything but deliver the fukking ball.

Him and Walker on the same wing :laff:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
No doubt, Sherwood is the figure head but Ramsey is the definitive brains behind how the team is playing.He's highly rated coach in the UK, Dude had our youth :stylin: :mj: over every other teams in the age group. I'm not getting wrapped up in a title chase talk, just enjoying the team actually scoring goals :yeshrug:

The Spurs I know are back :to:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yeah we're doing aight in the league, might pull the Europa cup out of our asses to :shaq:

Personally i'd drop those trips to Chlmydia Krakow (word to @Montez) and just focus on the league this year. Double sessions/mid week friendlies etc whatever it takes to keep dudes fit and healthy for the league. Our main competition for fourth are Everton/Arsenal (unless Manu make some power moves.....:laugh: fukk am i saying) so our best chance is to reduce the amount rubbish fixture ( Europa i'm looking at you :ufdup: ) and play our best possible team in the league.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Lennon can do everything but deliver the fukking ball.

Him and Walker on the same wing :laff:

:dwillhuh: the narrative has been set for the longest, dude trembles at the mere thought of playing the ball over his initial challenger....ends up running out of bounds :snoop:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I just heard the news about Theo:sadbron:. What is it with young black athletes hurting their knees:damn: