Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh well Theo has now become a pointless player to me, good player, seemed to have finally figured things out. But he can't be counted on anymore, too many damn injuries. Hasn't had one injury free season.

Basically what ever he gives Arsenal in the future should just be looked as a bonus.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The mans an azzhole not the first time either so he got that karma paid back no worries your paper thin bench will find a way through the remainder of the season, the mighty arsenal indeed breh
breh, how painful must it be to watch Soldado and Chadli play? Id be this angry too if I were you. :to:

Michael Dawson captaining the side too. :sadbron:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
breh, how painful must it be to watch Soldado and Chadli play? Id be this angry too if I were you. :to:

Michael Dawson captaining the side too. :sadbron:
Not angry at all m8 no ones expecting us to win the league this year but hey 4th is a trophy right ? That's wengers silverware these days

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whoo: 6 months eh? :patrice: Well atleast he ensured we got knocked out of the FA Cup :laugh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Hopefully Lennon gets his WC spot

horrified.gif