Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
sky sports reporting that the african gawd eusebio has died :to:

Eus%C3%A9bio.jpg

R.I.P
The GOAT portuguese :wow:
Nikkas gon stop the streets here in Portugal :lupe: this is bigger than Mandela ouchea comparatevely to each country :lupe:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Are you Portugeese?
I'm not but some peeps in my fam are.
Brehs, Eusebio is the Goat in Portugal. Trust me.
ALeqM5iss_hzeGtkdHtIytndf00dtBtA4w

He even has a statue in New England :mjpls:
4128115501_f7cbbf7012_o.jpg

eusebio.png

While our fam were getting beat the breaks off in America, they were lifting and honoring their Kang in joy :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm not but some peeps in my fam are.
Brehs, Eusebio is the Goat in Portugal. Trust me.
ALeqM5iss_hzeGtkdHtIytndf00dtBtA4w

He even has a statue in New England :mjpls:
4128115501_f7cbbf7012_o.jpg

eusebio.png

While our fam were getting beat the breaks off in America, they were lifting and honoring their Kang in joy :wow:

:krs: Wikipedia time

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
RIP Eusebio. Sounded like a proper, proper player.

Probably would've won the World Cup too had the FA not stepped in and changed the venues for the semi-final.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
theres a guy on the sunderland forum doing what I did on the tottenham forums for dempsey, except for jozy, and in a cruder way (english teeth jokes and the like). the sunderland forum is always an interesting read, and its actually a pretty good general soccer forum.

anyway, the guy pops up every time theres altidore criticism. i'd like to sign up to that forum and ask him where he was last season, he couldve joined me on the spurs boards. but its a work/school email thing only, and i'm not about to give away that info for a sunderland forum.

also to tell him to give it up, you cant blindly defend a player if he's been garbage this season no matter where he's from. at least w/dempsey i could go :umad: yeah call him trash, he saved the team like 5 times last season. and they couldnt do anything more than a :guilty: yeah he did. which is why i lasted the whole season and brehs still talk about me on that forum even tho i havent posted in 6 months.