Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
saw the espn wc 2014 commercial for the first time

not gonna lie mustve played it 5 times in a row like :wow::to: through each one

love this game so much brehs, even if i had nothing to live for there's still the world cup

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Which is :snoop:, the reaction was a bit od. England dont eat the p*ssy? They mentioned posted his workplace too :snoop:

He should be wearing that like a damn purple heart.

ljeh5.gif
*forwards this post to the Island brehs society* :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Which is :snoop:, the reaction was a bit od. England dont eat the p*ssy? They mentioned posted his workplace too :snoop:

He should be wearing that like a damn purple heart.

ljeh5.gif
i was gonna say, takes a lotta heart to be eatin p*ssy in public, much less around a bunch of west africans/caribbean folk

breh is a true hero :to:

im thankful my paternal heritage is of such a conservative nature that they dont even bring up things like licking vagina, i was doin it before i knew whether it was right or wrong, and have never stopped :ohlawd:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, could one of you pool fans make a troll thread about robbie fowler being the best no.23 sport has ever seen. Thanks.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
i was gonna say, takes a lotta heart to be eatin p*ssy in public, much less around a bunch of west africans/caribbean folk

breh is a true hero :to:

im thankful my paternal heritage is of such a conservative nature that they dont even bring up things like licking vagina, i was doin it before i knew whether it was right or wrong, and have never stopped :ohlawd: