Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Tan threw Malky to the sharks with lasers on their heads put :sadcam:

Had to man, nikka wasn't taking the hint. Malky won tho.He's about to be the favorite for every bottom half prem/Championship job. He's about to get the Curbishley bump.

I saw Wolf of Wall Street. 3 hours that only felt like 3 hours when they weren't doing coke and smashing hookers. I don't want to say it's a pointless movie but it kinda is. Feels like Belfort just bragging about himself and boosting his name and then saying oh yeah I'm a crook too. Latter part of the movie felt like the disclaimer at the bottom of commercials, "don't do this because this bad for you :manny: " DiCaprio and Hill are really good but it's a comedy version of Wall Street that gets serious at the end.

First hour and 45 minutes of the movie is a white frat boy's movie. Ass, money, and all kinds of fukkery. These rappers rap about it but these cats lived it. Honestly, go see it for the fukkery. But they weren't that smart with their shyt outside of being slick talkers.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Just got my direct deposit for the holiday season

ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Had to man, nikka wasn't taking the hint. Malky won tho.He's about to be the favorite for every bottom half prem/Championship job. He's about to get the Curbishley bump.

I saw Wolf of Wall Street. 3 hours that only felt like 3 hours when they weren't doing coke and smashing hookers. I don't want to say it's a pointless movie but it kinda is. Feels like Belfort just bragging about himself and boosting his name and then saying oh yeah I'm a crook too. Latter part of the movie felt like the disclaimer at the bottom of commercials, "don't do this because this bad for you :manny: " DiCaprio and Hill are really good but it's a comedy version of Wall Street that gets serious at the end.

First hour and 45 minutes of the movie is a white frat boy's movie. Ass, money, and all kinds of fukkery. These rappers rap about it but these cats lived it. Honestly, go see it for the fukkery. But they weren't that smart with their shyt outside of being slick talkers.
that was the point of the movie. They werent that smart but they had fun doing it.

I saw it today too. Joint was incredible, and I liked that there was no moral to the story. I liked that it was a big party that they ultimately took an L apart. They were living the dream. Snorting coke out of p*ssy. :ohlawd:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
that was the point of the movie. They werent that smart but they had fun doing it.

I saw it today too. Joint was incredible, and I liked that there was no moral to the story. I liked that it was a big party that they ultimately took an L apart. They were living the dream. Snorting coke out of p*ssy. :ohlawd:

Worth the price of admission alone.

They ain't really take Ls. Yeah Belfort has the fines but Johan Hill's character is balling down in Florida. And a lot of the money is unaccounted for.

The last hour when it all comes crashing down :camby: pointless after you showed me how much fun they had. That part was most annoying. Go all in the :demonic: don't try to show the other side and try to hit me with the :whoa: The more you know PSA

Also Margot Robbie :noah: That nasty ass Brooklyn accent :salute:

I sold out a long time ago but Armpit Pants was right to fire Malky Mackay.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-50m-deals-cost-Malky-Mackay-Cardiff-job.html

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Worth the price of admission alone.

They ain't really take Ls. Yeah Belfort has the fines but Johan Hill's character is balling down in Florida. And a lot of the money is unaccounted for.

The last hour when it all comes crashing down :camby: pointless after you showed me how much fun they had. That part was most annoying. Go all in the :demonic: don't try to show the other side and try to hit me with the :whoa: The more you know PSA

Also Margot Robbie :noah: That nasty ass Brooklyn accent :salute:
I cant agree with this. There was no "I wish I wouldnt have done that" moment in the movie. They partied, knew they were wrong, got caught and went YOLO. These people are scumbags. Scorsese never tried to make any of them out to be sympathetic. I didnt root for any of them to get off (I know its a true story). There was no sympathy for any of them. They were all wolves and it ended that way.

Robbie showing it all :noah: :shaq:
I sold out a long time ago but Armpit Pants was right to fire Malky Mackay.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-50m-deals-cost-Malky-Mackay-Cardiff-job.html
:ohhh:

Its easier to blame eccentric foreign owners than a bloke who helped rob the club blind.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I cant agree with this. There was no "I wish I wouldnt have done that" moment in the movie. They partied, knew they were wrong, got caught and went YOLO. These people are scumbags. Scorsese never tried to make any of them out to be sympathetic. I didnt root for any of them to get off (I know its a true story). There was no sympathy for any of them. They were all wolves and it ended that way.

Robbie showing it all :noah: :shaq:

:ohhh:

Outside the scene where DiCaprio is showing them how to sell and when Naomi wants out, rarely do they off come as true despicable humans. It's hard to hate them imo. They come off like a bunch of funny, no fukks given, cats who got rich off of greed. The scene in the office with the single mother going from ashy to classy, I :to: a bit.

Naomi comes off terribly.

I

Its easier to blame eccentric foreign owners than a bloke who helped rob the club blind.

I switched up when they saying Tan was upset the GK wasn't scoring goals :what: . Sounded all too familiar to the stuff thrown around about the Venkys.

Changing the club colors :yeshrug: that's his only major crime.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Yeah they tried to use the "he didnt know about relegation" nonsense. Gutter press going bananas. You cant even sack a motherfooker now huh.

5live reporter: "Alex Ferguson im sure will be furious about this as he is friends with Malky senior" YES, AND? HE DOESNT EVEN RUN FOOTBALL ANYMORE HES RETIRED NO:bryan:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Naomi comes off terribly.
well yeah, but he took her while he was married and while he was dating one of his workers. And she never said she wasnt a gold digger. Never gave off any other vibe.

She is a whore and a bytch, but she was always a whore and a bytch.

And I disagree, the fact that flaunted their excesses while that sales pitch is still stuck in your head lets you know each scene they have is despicable.

I switched up when they saying Tan was upset the GK wasn't scoring goals :what: . Sounded all too familiar to the stuff thrown around about the Venkys.

Changing the club colors :yeshrug: that's his only major crime.
that and hiring his son's BFF as the club's head of scouting. But if I spent £50 million and saw nothing but players who sucked, and realized a big chunk of that money was going to agent fees and other miscellaneous items, then Im going to be upset and people I can trust in positions of influence.

It doesnt matter though, the narrative's been written. Mackay did a great job getting the press on his side that he will walk into any Championship job he wants.

easy on the spoilers brehs

can you use the tags please
we've given no spoilers.