Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
tbf who hasn't gotten head from beyonce in the back of a limo

jigga, wot a clown :camby:

PS i read a headline about a school shooting and yeshrug'd it. it's really gotten to that point :sadcam: we're fukked unless we put away the guns

if the government storms our neighborhoods and red dawns us, at least we can say we did what we could to stop rage killings

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:leon: Link them pics and let me be the judge
BVM9QiECUAAML7T.jpg:thumb

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
post from that TLR soccer thread :dead: by Malta.

you know that we are only 1 "soccer thread" out of thousands of websites? every single forum out there has their cliquish "official football thread" with 17,000 post threads that stand out that has been going on for years. on almost every forum. have to say the discourse is of much less quality , only surface "big team big name" stuff but still. very similar. i'm sure there's a bizarro-OFT out there where Grams is a player, frush has 5000 instagram followers, don rhymus is urkel, etc.
So it's like that now innit :lallana:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
which tune is it that beyonce is talking loose on?

that drunk on love tune is a banger but no way am i listening to her whole album

i cant believe its even got so many posts in the booth tbh, guys are really listening to pop like that now?

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
which tune is it that beyonce is talking loose on?

that drunk on love tune is a banger but no way am i listening to her whole album

i cant believe its even got so many posts in the booth tbh, guys are really listening to pop like that now?

Eh, there's several on there. This is her 'dirty whore/pop statement' album apparently.

Which is actually sorta laudable, a 'visual album.' Though I'm surprised anyone has the attention span to sit around and listen to a 15 track album along with watching 17 music videos or whatever the fukk it is.