Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Moyes has been looking like he's lost out there. This is the internet, twitter, instagram, vine era breh I'm sick of these joke pictures and memes. Fergie had us winning the league lite with the same suspect squad, Moyes has us at mid table looking like Doncaster Rovers

:dead:

How long u been supportin United? The 1st bit of struggle theyve had in your lifetime and you cannot take football banter :laff:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No, but Moyes took over a team that was going for the record for the point seperation between one and two. Fergie came out of an era that is way slower, and rational than ours. Add to the fact he doesn't really have a first 11. :manny: Who knows, he could be Ferg-Two. Or he could be a manager that jumped way too high too early.

:what:

Hes a 50 year old with 15 years of managerial experience, what you wanted him to wait till he was 60 before he took over

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
like @Montez said, it makes no sense for Moyes to not retain some of the old staff for the transition to him. That's his biggest mistake so far.

He a good manager but you can't play this way with a top side, let alone ManU. Firing him, and the talk if it is stupid though. No trolling but he should get 4 years to create the team the way he wants. He has already been a positive influence on Rooney which Feegie wasn't the last 3 years. He also has the young players confident in him. This United side is flawed personnel wise, and we knew that since 2009. Give Moyes time to at least get rid of all the has beens and never was types that Ferguson let collect paychecks for far too long.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i think it was @BOBN that said this year will prove how much of a manager really was as much as the title years

moyes will get it together. and on a similar note, mourinho will too.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
What ? I don't understand.
In French, submachine gun = mitraillette, sub sandwich = sandwich sous-marin.
Mitraillete is submachine gun AND sub sandwich breh

http://www.foodreporter.fr/dish/index/id/140133#

http://la-baraque-a-frites.monsite-orange.fr/page2/index.html

Breh you know what? That's what Belgians called it and some French people call it that too :ehh: my mistake
:dead:

How long u been supportin United? The 1st bit of struggle theyve had in your lifetime and you cannot take football banter :laff:
I'm sensitive breh allow me

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
watching german motd brehs, and the first 3 minutes are all about klinsi and usa :ohhh:

they dont even mention portugal until 2 minutes in and mention ghana once in passing :heh:

and i dont know if anyone heard the gasps when usa was chosen (as i'm sure we/the commentary was busy reacting), everyone knew what was up!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
"Moyes out" should be reserved for United fans who are really just fans of winning all the time at everyone else's expense. So, all of them :scheme:

The midfield was ass last year too but they kept pushing forward and creating chances, which is why United would go down 0-1 after 25 minutes and typically win 3-2. And everyone knew United would take a dip after Fergie retired. If the football wasn't so dreadful I wouldn't mind United being shyt this year. Instead all I have to look forward to is Rooney doing Rooney things, a lot of wasted possession, and tears being shed across the internet.

Also, Fergie had it right, Rooney should play a midfield position more often.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:leostare: Arsenal and Chelsea FANS preaching patience to us....
ti-laughing.gif
.............:camby:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Arsenal vs. Tottenham in the 3rd round of the FA Cup. :laugh:

Liverpool vs Oldham/Mansfield Town
Man Utd vs Swansea
Derby vs Chelsea