Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Nielsen was playing with fukking broken ribs on his right side brehs :bryan::bryan::bryan:

In the 118th minute of Sporting Kansas City’s epic triumph in the 2013 MLS Cup, a roar began to emanate from the Sporting supporters. Was it something wacky on the video board? No — it was focused on the field. Had a goal been scored? No — play was stalled at the other end.
So why, then, for the sudden commotion, audible above all the cacophonous din of a standing-room only crowd?

Jimmy Nielsen was doing push-ups. To stay warm. This, despite broken ribs in his right side — an injury not revealed to anyone until after the match.

http://soccer.si.com/2013/12/07/jimmy-nielsen-sporting-kc-mls-cup/

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seriously don't understand this Moyes thing, dude is good manager, simple as. And for whatever reason he gets off to bad starts. But he's a finisher, United will get better, they won't be title contenders, but they'll be battling for 4th, and i'm not that convince with the teams. They are gonna be battling against for that spot.

And also Jose hasn't figured out how to manage this team, and he never will with this group. This group of Chelsea players aren't his type of players, I honestly I believe he would better managing this current Tottenham squad.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I seriously don't understand this Moyes thing, dude is good manager, simple as. And for whatever reason he gets off to bad starts. But he's a finisher, United will get better, they won't be title contenders, but they'll be battling for 4th, and i'm not that convince with the teams. They are gonna be battling against for that spot.
29-Camron-NP.gif

Brehs I saw a man with vitiligo come into the store with a wife and a family and I thought to myself (no disrespect to him) "maybe one day I will find a girl who will respond to my texts in under 2 minutes and want me to marry her" :salute:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
29-Camron-NP.gif

Brehs I saw a man with vitiligo come into the store with a wife and a family and I thought to myself (no disrespect to him) "maybe one day I will find a girl who will respond to my texts in under 2 minutes and want me to marry her" :salute:

Seriously have a bit a of perspective and patient. Seriously why is perspective and patient lacking so much in this time?:merchant:

Just less than a year ago Moyes got love from just about everyone, but all the sudden now, he's a bad manager. Yes there are things he need to work on, but that team has flaws that no one can hide. Fergie aint dumb, he knew this team was suspect. Your really think if Fergie really thought this was a great side, he would've retired?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Seriously have a bit a of perspective and patient. Seriously why is perspective and patient lacking so much in this time?:merchant:

Just less than a year ago Moyes got love from just about everyone, but all the sudden now, he's a bad manager. Yes there are things he need to work on, but that team has flaws that no one can hide. Fergie aint dumb, he knew this team was suspect. Your really think if Fergie really thought this was a great side, he would've retired?

Because he's made terrible decisions, and has lost/tied late in games. :yeshrug:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside

Moyes has been looking like he's lost out there. This is the internet, twitter, instagram, vine era breh I'm sick of these joke pictures and memes. Fergie had us winning the league lite with the same suspect squad, Moyes has us at mid table looking like Doncaster Rovers

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moyes has been looking like he's lost out there. This is the internet, twitter, instagram, vine era breh I'm sick of these joke pictures and memes. Fergie had us winning the league lite with the same suspect squad, Moyes has us at mid table looking like Doncaster Rovers

So what, he's had a bad, get over it. Jesus Lord, he's good manager, who if given time, will get it right. You don't achieve what he did with Everton by being a bad manager. The guy knows his stuff, he just needs time to adjust to level he's now managing at now, and he will if given time, cause he ain't no dummy.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
2 losses in a row at home :mike:
6-4-5 record 1 year removed from winning the league with a nice gap between city :mike:
None of our transfer targets wanted to play for this ginga :mike:
Fighting relegation in 4 months time :mike:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
So according to this thinking Fergie should've been in his first couple of seasons at United?

No, but Moyes took over a team that was going for the record for the point seperation between one and two. Fergie came out of an era that is way slower, and rational than ours. Add to the fact he doesn't really have a first 11. :manny: Who knows, he could be Ferg-Two. Or he could be a manager that jumped way too high too early.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

And also Jose hasn't figured out how to manage this team, and he never will with this group. This group of Chelsea players aren't his type of players, I honestly I believe he would better managing this current Tottenham squad.

Very true.

Moyes has been given an incredibly flawed side. No midfield, old spine, two forwards who don't mix that well...United's problems been evident for a while but he was never the right man for the job. Too big a job for him (Mourinho was the best option to replace Fergie imo, name, accomplishments + ego). Moyes' brand of football doesn't correspond with how major sides play. No dynamic attack or innovative tactics. United look like they're stuck in the 80s. Top managers don't play Percentages football, hoping to nick goals and shyt.

He's a finisher but his teams always stumbling out of the blocks was his fault. You looking at a man whose greatest tactical innovation was putting Fellaini up top to knock down balls. He got that job because of tenure and everyone feeling bad for him.

I thought they would get 4th and I still think they could do it but it's going to be something incredible given the holes and age of that squad. I would hate to give Moyes the keys to rebuild United if I were a United fan or executive. The losses happen but it's absence of a system is the most worrying thing. And not utilizing any of Fergie's staff :snoop: possibly the dumbest idea ever.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang is the same word really used to describe a sub sandwich and sub machine gun? How am I supposed to intimidate manz talking about I'm gonna show up to their house with a tasty snack? :comeon:
What ? I don't understand.
In French, submachine gun = mitraillette, sub sandwich = sandwich sous-marin.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Very true.

Moyes has been given an incredibly flawed side. No midfield, old spine, two forwards who don't mix that well...United's problems been evident for a while but he was never the right man for the job. Too big a job for him (Mourinho was the best option to replace Fergie imo, name, accomplishments + ego). Moyes' brand of football doesn't correspond with how major sides play. No dynamic attack or innovative tactics. United look like they're stuck in the 80s. Top managers don't play Percentages football, hoping to nick goals and shyt.

He's a finisher but his teams always stumbling out of the blocks was his fault. You looking at a man whose greatest tactical innovation was putting Fellaini up top to knock down balls. He got that job because of tenure and everyone feeling bad for him.

I thought they would get 4th and I still think they could do it but it's going to be something incredible given the holes and age of that squad. I would hate to give Moyes the keys to rebuild United if I were a United fan or executive. The losses happen but it's absence of a system is the most worrying thing. And not utilizing any of Fergie's staff :snoop: possibly the dumbest idea ever.

Bu-bu-but we have a top top squad is what they say