Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Got some bites :ehh:

Though Gilver got a 22 page thread today :ohhh:
link? that c*nt is going plat and cant even stop in here to call us mongs and slags or whatever other dumb irish slang he likes to throw out?

I've been practicing :ohlawd:
try doing it in french :ohlawd:

i've been keeping an informal running list of slang in portuguese, but you get clowned if you use a word in a city where they don't say it :whew: shyt's rough in these streets breh

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think I might be going out with a slightly chubby girl tonight :ohlawd::gladbron:

haha nvm, I could never :ohlawd: that, it's a bit more like :to::sadcam::avbehh::wow:
how chubby? cute face? big t*ts?
if she has huge t*ts and thighs and is kinda short :ehh: that's just a little flab around the colon baby :steviej:
it's true what they say about the head :ohlawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
how chubby? cute face? big t*ts?
if she has huge t*ts and thighs and is kinda short :ehh: that's just a little flab around the colon baby :steviej:
it's true what they say about the head :ohlawd:

Ehh, face is sorta cute, t*ts decent. Her build reminds me a bit like Lena Dunham.

When I was thinking about it earlier I was like, "Alright, Lena Dunham, Donald Glover hooked up with her in Girls so it will be a bit like that, I could justify that :ehh:" Then I immediately went to :snoop:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@penfield I like girls in almost all sizes even if it means they're a little chubby. Sometimes you just have to do you because you're gonna be laying in your bed thinking about the backshots you coulda been giving her and watching the waves ripple while you were doing it no Frank Ocean

other_preach_gif.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ehh, face is sorta cute, t*ts decent. Her build reminds me a bit like Lena Dunham.

When I was thinking about it earlier I was like, "Alright, Lena Dunham, Donald Glover hooked up with her in Girls so it will be a bit like that, I could justify that :ehh:" Then I immediately went to :snoop:

je suis :dead:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I seen
yeshrug.png
tonight...Feels like a second birth.
yeshrug.png
the greatest in concert I have ever seen by far. Hov looks so :flabbynsick: right now.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Sub you my dude I wont lie, Kanye is crazy but a showman, a lot of these acts mail it in, Hov being at the top of that list.

I guess I give you that. He do give good performances for egoistical attention whoring hypocrite. And yes, Hov is lazy fukk, the only concert I saw was in 07, absolutely :trash: Bore to my feet.

Edit my bad 2008