Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
fukk Flawda :umad:
Highest attendance in the USL two years in a row, 20k for a third tier soccer game with no promotion outside of twitter. Timbers and Orlando City are the only two genuine soccer clubs in North America.

And now you'll be forced to deal with it :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Highest attendance in the USL two years in a row, 20k for a third tier soccer game with no promotion outside of twitter. Timbers and Orlando City are the only two genuine soccer clubs in North America.

And now you'll be forced to deal with it :wow:
555322240.gif

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Mos def the best spot to have a MLS franchise is the Deep South, unlike that clusterfukk that would be in Miami.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Let's see who gets hooked on the bait :russ:

Yes we do. Certain people are in denial or try to tell themselves that they aren't ugly but deep down they know. Some ugly girls get gassed so much by Sahara Desert thirsty nikkas that they believe they not ugly.

I realized I was ugly when

1. All the gyaldem would be on my co-worker but give me no holla
2. Hoes NEVER text me first/if I don't text a hoe that will be the end of any conversation in the future
3. I always gotta pursue a slag. I've had maybe three-four certified layups in my entire life.
4. This one girl at a party literally used every trick in the book to get away from me when i was tryna bag
5. Every time a girl looks at me and smiles I 100% believe she's saying "look at this ugly ass nikka :heh: " if a group of girls is walking towards me ohhh lawwwd I can't even imagine the clownage that is blatantly but at the same time quietly being thrown my way
6. I see a good looking nikka no homo and get sad cuz I know his life is better than mine
7. I get too scared to take pictures cuz I know I'ma come out looking ugly af/anytime someone says "let's take a picture" I dip off like I'm on FBI's Most Wanted list
8. I can only smash thots when they drunk and don't give a fock whose dikk is in them pause
9. Can't go into crowded places without fear of being clowned for being ugly so I wear headphones and avoid hearing people :ahh:
10. This fakkit ass nikka pointed to me and say "that's ya man?" to this girl and she looked at me and said "ewww no"

But yea we know breh :manny: