Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Kit man getting too big for his boots imho.

Flamini gonna hit him with the
1EvDN8R.gif
for the rest of the season. :ufdup:
lol, what a bytch. i dont care who that is, i'm telling him to fukk off :laugh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Don't fukk like Little Vic and the Akers, he'll get at you :ufdup:

I've really only found 2 arguments though as to why it's bad (1) tradition of the captain choosing the sleeve length which ok, I guess I can see that in the whole context of sports, teams, traditions blah blah blah, I don't really care but I could see why people do.

(2) Because those shirts get auctioned off to help charities. Anyone who doesn't want a Flamini sleeves-butchered-off game worn shirt is a fukking liar.

They want to be offended. I get the tradition aspect but this level of outrage when it's such a bs story with the international break. Arsenal fans can be miserable fukks at times.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Can any England breh explain to me why calling someone a Pagan and saying how they eat rice and pork is an insult? :what:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Anybody sit back and wonder why all black people seem to be poor?

Q: How come you don't see many, if any black hockey players
A: We can't afford skating lessons and all the equipment

and so on and so forth for all the "majority white sports". You mean to tell me all black people are poor and can't afford these luxuries and every white person can? And another thing is "well culturally we don't blah blah blah" allloowwwww ittt. White people do what they wanna do so how come black people always have to put limitations on themselves.

Just ranting to pass time from now to Boardwalk Empire brehs :ld:

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

and so on and so forth for all the "majority white sports". You mean to tell me all black people are poor and afford these luxuries and every white person can? And another thing is "well culturally we don't blah blah blah" allloowwwww ittt. White people do what they wanna do so how come black people always have to put limitations on themselves.

Just ranting to pass time from now to Boardwalk Empire brehs :ld:

:yeshrug:

concise

Veteran
Daps

and so on and so forth for all the "majority white sports". You mean to tell me all black people are poor and afford these luxuries and every white person can?

:what: ????