Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Lmaaoo. All jokes aside though that's a good website if you on a budget. Quality stuff

I was looking at frames on their site before the 2:30 CL matches, already called my optometrist and asked for my prescription to be mailed on over. I need a collection of glasses, I have a bad habit of wearing them until the frames are too loose for my face. Too dangerous for myself sometimes :jawalrus:

Arsenal scores 2 at Old Trafford and keeps another clean sheet this weekend. Watch.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ehh: not bad, but chelsea are the first english club to use an african striker to force a german goalkeeper to score a goal on himself since preston north end played overbachen in 1856 in a hotly-disputed friendly attended by sovereigns of each country

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If I could figure out how to find and then use the punk ass search engine on this website I can find my post where I said dortmund were lucky to get that win against us and we'll do em at theirs :to:

tbf I'm not really that mad, dortmund celebrating like they just stole a victory, which they did...

people in here throwing up gifs and talking about the old arsenal is back like we just got raped :beli:

remember, we've only lost twice now since march :umad:

we'll get a draw or do 'em in dortmund...quote me :yeshrug:

also, if we had theo tonight, his pace would've caned 'em

:tu: