Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That type of shyt is a reflection of the world we live. We live in a world of crassness, it's applauded, and worshipped. The digital age has brought the worst out of people, and that includes us.

Maybe it's just me being high, but it seems like we are being thought day after fukking day to be soulless people, who don't care about anything other than money. Don't have passion for anything, don't have morals or standard, don't have respect for anything, just live and get money.

To tie this football, that's why I love dudes like Wenger, Martinez, Bielsa, Pelligrini, drunk ass Coco Basile. These guys believe, and have a passion for football being played to it's highest level of glory, and understand beauty, and the impact on people, when they see something being done with beauty, grace, and style.

Salute to all the old romantics, and youngers with that spirit.

giphy.gif

I was talking with a friend about what these posts cover just this last weekend. Good posts :tu:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I bet the front office asked Henry or Cahill (probably Cahill's turn, Henry already got his useless pal Luyindula in) if they knew an LB/LM, and Cahill was like :leon: sure, Carney!

Donde esta Roy Miller

I still don't know what the fukk Carney looks like.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
difference between regular Houston and playoff Houston brehs

well this is gonna be fun