Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't have been the only one who was thinking, "Please be Shelvey, Please be Shelvey, Please be Shelvey"

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So did anyone actually watch Bony at Vitesse before he went to Swansea? Every time I've watched him he's been supremely mediocre.

Yet I feel like I read numerous times on the Guardian, other websites, commentators being like ":leon: really good signing for Swansea"

I expected a Lukaku type, instead they got...well they got Bony I suppose.

He's big and black and good on FIFA.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So did anyone actually watch Bony at Vitesse before he went to Swansea? Every time I've watched him he's been supremely mediocre.

Yet I feel like I read numerous times on the Guardian, other websites, commentators being like ":leon: really good signing for Swansea"

I expected a Lukaku type, instead they got...well they got Bony I suppose.

This is funny, I'm pretty sure I made comments in the thread to this effect a loooong time ago

-don't watch someone all season
-see he's leading goalscorer
-watch one or two youtube compilations
-say he's gonna be great in the season previews
-he isn't great, just ignore your comments.. it's not like anyone cares enough to call you out on them

which is why I laughed when he went for 2x the money Jozy did and called it anti-American bias

he's Ivorian? big black and african and from ivory coast, like drogba :leon:

http://www.benefoot.net/de-zestien-vitesse-could-be-even-better-without-wilfried-bony/

at least nobody fell for the trap on graziano pelle? :whew:

oh wait, it's cause he's not young and from an exotic nation so people don't know better.

Chelsea are ready to go head-to-head with Barcelona in the race to sign Feyenoord goal machine Graziano Pelle.

Blues boss Jose Mourinho is known to be on the lookout for another striker ahead of the January transfer window, having failed to sign Wayne Rooney in the summer.

And attention has now turned to Italian powerhouse Pelle, who has been in sparkling form for Dutch side Feyenoord.

The 28-year-old scored 27 goals in 29 matches during a loan spell with the club last season, before making the move permanent.
uh... :avbface: spoke too soon

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ALLEZ LES BULLS

It's sorta absurd how hard it is to find an MLS stream in these day and ages

edit: it's on regular NBC though :banderas:
its on regular NBC, how much more available do you want it to be? :laugh:

edit: didnt see the edit

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that miami dolphins bullying story really turns my stomach tbh

i think that shyt would make me stop being a fan of the team :manny: dolphins are about as good as the redskins, meaning neither team wins shyt over a sustained period of time. for all that mediocrity, knowing that the dudes causing you weekly fan-stress are also extorting younger dudes with millions less? :camby: yeah im out