Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need help(yoyo), didn't really watch much footy last season, and this season, i've only watched PL, and CL games, due to NBCSN, and FX1.

Wanna get back into the other leagues, but i'm paying for BEIN or Gol on Verizon, so I need to know the go to, sure fire sites for games, sopcast, veetle, sites, whatever, just hook me up.

I got a Maxxed account, but I really can't download games, and watch them unless it's Arsenal.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ESPN needs to stop fukking around, and just do what they did with a couple of years with Gol, concerning the Bundesliga. Showing one match at 6:30 on Saturday and Sunday mornings on ESPN2, won't get in the way of their important weekend programming.
Bundesliga is the only big league GOL has left, they didn't license any of the matches to ESPN

FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...
[URL='http://atdhenet.tv/']ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV
[/URL]
[URL='http://atdhenet.tv/'][URL='http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnutjob.eu%2F&ei=VnhQUteCA7a-4AOY6IGwDg&usg=AFQjCNEwVxZw5I-QmmwbdxHu-wiAGTfyHA&bvm=bv.53537100,d.dmg']Nutjob.eu: Home of Live Sport Streams[/URL][/URL]

this is all you need, really

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
cool. I'm in the coli squad. I added ya on psn
Brehs, I have a cat 5 issue.

Got GTA right, and been playing and shyt, only realized last week that I'd been playing on my sisters account I didn't know she made on my PS3, and thus all my GTA progress is on her PSN account.

And I really don't want to start over from the beginning :ld:

And you can't transfer the game data over :ld:

Am I gonna be out in them e-streets with the PSN account of a 15 year old girl :patrice:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Brehs, I have a cat 5 issue.

Got GTA right, and been playing and shyt, only realized last week that I'd been playing on my sisters account I didn't know she made on my PS3, and thus all my GTA progress is on her PSN account.

And I really don't want to start over from the beginning :ld:

And you can't transfer the game data over :ld:

Am I gonna be out in them e-streets with the PSN account of a 15 year old girl :patrice:

She probably hasnt played online since it released October 1st. The online progress is completely different from offline. You'll have to create your own character and start from scratch

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
She probably hasnt played online since it released October 1st. The online progress is completely different from offline. You'll have to create your own character and start from scratch
So there's zero carry over at all from in-game to online, like no money or anything or shyt like that? I can hop in from scratch and still be on a level playing field with duns?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So there's zero carry over at all from in-game to online, like no money or anything or shyt like that? I can hop in from scratch and still be on a level playing field with duns?

No carry-over whatsoever, no money, no nothing. But its too easy to stack, each liquor/gas station you rob is 2000 dollars, do a couple of those, stack guac, buy some guns, kevlar, fitteds, shades, timbs, and just like in real life you're ready to ball (coli life style).

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
No carry-over whatsoever, no money, no nothing. But its too easy to stack, each liquor/gas station you rob is 2000 dollars, do a couple of those, stack guap, buy some guns, kevlar, fitteds, shades, timbs, and just like in real life you're ready to ball (coli life style).
I'll see you in them e-streets pimpin

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This aint the same Gervinho :ohhh:
Nah he is. Smaller club, slower less committed defenders, no threat of being substituted. He still missing chances left and right with Totti, Pjanic, and the other Serb fellow teeing him up.