Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
GTFOHWTMFBS.......... The majority of that squad is TRASH...... Giaccherini is the only other player that is quality. I doubt that you could come to that conclusion because you neither like or care for Sunderland and Altidore. Larsson, Gardner and Johnson are SELFISH and TRASH in the attacking third.... This is why Sunderland can't score. Altidore need to call out these bums....
real talk, these niccas only pass Altidore the ball when hes very far from goal :russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
GTFOHWTMFBS.......... The majority of that squad is TRASH...... Giaccherini is the only other player that is quality. I doubt that you could come to that conclusion because you neither like or care for Sunderland and Altidore. Larsson, Gardner and Johnson are SELFISH and TRASH in the attacking third.... This is why Sunderland can't score. Altidore need to call out these bums....

I'm saying if he was to do what you're proposing, it doesn't really make sense. Altidore is a bad player. He plays for a bad team.

Where does he come off demanding things?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm saying if he was to do what you're proposing, it doesn't really make sense. Altidore is a bad player. He plays for a bad team.

Where does he come off demanding things?

Negro, who said it had to make sense?????? He needs to make it his life's purpose to get off this team ASAP......... By any means necessary.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FSU has put some beat downs on Maryland before on numerous occasions, but damn, this is ugly.