Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
A poster here was criticizing Moyes saying "this isn't Everton anymore" and that was too true. Was it you? I forget

Just say tekks mon pote :salute:

No I actually came into the season hyping him up. I still think he can do very well. He just needs to take chances, I would rather this team lose with him trying something new. Why isn't Fabio getting more burn? Javier is better than Welbeck. He is a poacher, but with a Nani or Kagawa who can place things on a platter for him, he'll get his goals.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Back to the derby. For 3-4 seasons, Yaya has raped us each and every time and we've still yet to find an answer to at least minimize his effectiveness. :bryan:

Have Tom Cleverly has your 1st team midfielder brehs.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Man United aren't in trouble at all, look at their games so far

Swansea (A) Palace (H) - expected to win
Chelsea (H) Liverpool (A) Man City (A) - not expected to win

easy as that really. when they reach a real easy stretch o games and reel off 5 straight wins....

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Man United aren't in trouble at all, look at their games so far

Swansea (A) Palace (H) - expected to win
Chelsea (H) Liverpool (A) Man City (A) - not expected to win

easy as that really. when they reach a real easy stretch o games and reel off 5 straight wins....
If United aren't expected to beat Chelsea Liverpool City how are they not in some trouble? How can they win league if they aren't expected to beat top 4 teams?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If United aren't expected to beat Chelsea Liverpool City how are they not in some trouble? How can they win league if they aren't expected to beat top 4 teams?
havent they won the ship the last few years finishing 3rd/4th in the isolated top 4 mini-league?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That cardiff keeper tho :whew:

@blazo pauly has been a revelation, great energy, decent passing but a superb ability to be at the right place roght time. suprised other clubs didnt pounce on him.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That cardiff keeper tho :whew:

@blazo pauly has been a revelation, great energy, decent passing but a superb ability to be at the right place roght time. suprised other clubs didnt pounce on him.

:skip:

tumblr_mb4v0k3bGc1qcximk.gif

:youngsabo:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.