Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
People say Welbeck SHOULD be in that CF role and shouldn't be playing in the wing. The boy is overrated to clouds period

Those people don't know what they're talking about. Welbeck doesn't have the back-to-goal skill to go up against top clubs. He's best running at defenses, like against Madrid last season. Not only that, but he's indecisive as fukk playing the ball off to people from the top and his finishing isn't anywhere near polished enough to be playing as the lone forward against top clubs.

Excellent free kick from Rooney. I can't blame his performance today. He's the only employee that came to work today.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Those people don't know what they're talking about. Welbeck doesn't have the back-to-goal skill to go up against top clubs. He's best running at defenses, like against Madrid last season. Not only that, but he's indecisive as fukk playing the ball off to people form the top and he's finishing isn't anywhere near polished enough to be playing as the lone forward against top clubs.

Excellent free kick from Rooney. I can't blame his performance today. He's the only employee that came to play today.
@Kunty McPhuck he's sending for you :mjpls:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Nani needs to play. Kagawa needs to play. Rio needs to get the Giggs treatment. I think league is out of reach this year, I know it's early and a knee jerk reaction, but we have to develop these young guys.
Jesse Lingard, the guy we loaned out to Birmingham City, scored 4 goals in his debut yesterday. :bryan:

But he isn't good enough to get a start over Young and Giggs. #Moyesidiocy

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Jesse Lingard, the guy we loaned out to Birmingham City, scored 4 goals in his debut yesterday. :bryan:

But he isn't good enough to get a start over Young and Giggs. #Moyesidiocy

Are you fukking serious? Moyes is so fukking scared to take chances with our lineup is hilarious.