Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
also, why are people surprised about Oscar being the new guy at Chelsea? Its been that way all season? These media brehs do not watch matches, im convinced. The only story is Mourinho saying he doesnt want Mata, not that Oscar is the main man there now. (which some of us predicted this summer. :mjpls:)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brah people in Spain will tell you Cazorla is ahead of Mata. And dont forget Cazorla was featuring for the big boy team while Mata was running with the Olympic kids
PedoBear.128.712566.jpg

You know what I was wrong, he was better last season that I expected, but that only in the Premiershyt dog. Hes local.

But Moutinho knows hes not an EPL winning player. Hes not the one whos gonna wrestle that title back. If Cleverly managed to fluke a top season, he'd look like Mata. And I bet Mata is the worst "flair player" on the dancefloor. Hes the stiffest magician since Blaine hit the streets

:heh: I guess that means Javi Martinez is a bad player since he was in the same olympics team along with Mata :ooh: wait both were heavily involved with their respective teams winning the Champions League in 2012 and 2013, whilst Cazorla did fukk all. You gonna ham on Lavezzi and Zabelata aswell for being in the 2008 Argentinian olympics team. Still waiting to see Cazorla run and dominate against top opposition, only seems to turn up against the inferior sides :popcorn: whilst Mata and Silva actually turn up for the big games and are actually influential in them. Cazorla only played in 2 games af the 2012 Euro's and was nothing more than a sub, his game time in total was 12 minutes. Mata after a long season where he was played in every game for his club scored after only a minute of playing time.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: EQ.