Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
YNq4nmN.png

Ches got a better first touch.

Truth, Mignolet's footwork :trash:

Pochettino though :blessed:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
barely took 4/5 games for the top half to establish itself already

liverpool/arsenal/tottenham/everton/city/united/chelsea all in the top 8 with your token surprise (southampton)

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Danny graham :snoop: i swear if we had a decent fwd at hull, top 10 finish eezee

Dude had about 3 or 4 clear chances to score and another 1 or 2 that the avg striker in Premier League would at least hit on target. He is the very definition of :flabbynsick: In fact we might need to replace :flabbynsick: with a smiley of Graham. Luckily Brady, Aluko, and Boyd :leon: bailed him out

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Dude had about 3 or 4 clear chances to score and another 1 or 2 that the avg striker in Premier League would at least hit on target. He is the very definition of :flabbynsick: In fact we might need to replace :flabbynsick: with a smiley of Graham. Luckily Brady, Aluko, and Boyd :leon: bailed him out

u aint lying. sagbo looked good when he came on, if we keep brady/aluko fit till jan, we can look to bring some players in.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Well you asked what the past participle was :heh: dove just sounds wrong to me even doe it's legit. "If he had dove" nah :scusthov: @horse. kills come get your boy breh:pachaha:

Aspas is turrible
YNq4nmN.png
i think "dived" is the correct past participle in a football context. like how "hanged" is the past tense/participle of "hang" when talking about an execution, but its "hung" almost every other time

:ehh: language