Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
BT2kGxYCEAA8GHR.jpg

:laff: fukkin legend

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Bear Hands :bow:
Patty Cake :bow:
The Sturridge :bow:
Calm Down :bow:

rest are pretty gay though.

I've been trying to unlock "Why Always Me?" on 13 but you gotta be level 80 or some shyt :why:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Bear Hands :bow:
Patty Cake :bow:
The Sturridge :bow:
Calm Down :bow:

rest are pretty gay though.

I've been trying to unlock "Why Always Me?" on 13 but you gotta be level 80 or some shyt :why:

Cavani looks deformed as hell. And yeah the CRonaldo's calm down looks good.
Demo out ? :lupe:

EDIT : Demo out on the 17th :beli:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
In celebration of the USMNT qualifying for Brazil, I'm posting my provisional 23 man roster(who JK should take) and a little analysis

RB: Cameron, Parkhurst.......... Locked. Cameron plays there for Stoke and does the job. Parkhust is a little weak in attack but responsible in defense. Chandler has basically gotten himself blackballed. Such a shame.. Couldn't have been better.

CB: Gonzalez, Goodson, Besler........ Almost locked. JK said he was only taking 3 CB's and right now this is what we have. If JK changes his mind and takes 4 then Brooks definitely goes, but I don't see it. If they don't cap him before Brazil and leave him of the roster then he will go play for Germany. I'd bet my life on it.

LB: F. Johnson, Beasley........ Locked. Our backline is in bad shape and this gives us the best chance for success. Such a shame because the US is better when Fabian is at LM but Beasley cannot be trusted in the back. Fierce competitor, good person but he cannot keep up with world class strikers and wingers.

DM: Bradley, Jones, Beckerman/Kljestan........ Semi-Locked. That last spot needs to be evaluated very closely. I know JK likes Beckerman but Kljestan needs another look. I don't allow MLS/Europe bias to cloud my judgment but we need to see how much progress Kljestan as made since being left off of the roster for South Africa 2010. Are we really going to leave off a Champions League DM that can do what Beckerman does and can score too? Too much to ignore.

AM: Donovan, Dempsey, Diskerud, Bedoya, Shea(maybe)...... Almost locked. The only question about the attacking part of the midfield is if Shea is ever going to get healthy and regain decent form. It's still his spot to lose and it looks like no one is going to take it from him. We are set on the right but we need another left mid. If Shea doesn't make the roster then most likely Zusi is going to Brazil.... A scenario most don't want to see.

FW: Altidore, E. Johnson, Johannsson, Boyd........ Almost locked. I'm pretty sure the first 3 are going but I don't think Boyd is going to make the roster.... but he should... because he has matured immensely and his form has been great. If you have seen him play or even his highlights, T. Boyd is demonic in the box. Loves to score. He's everything EJ should have been in Europe. You're gonna need goals so just bring him along. It can't hurt.

GK: Howard, Guzan, Rimando.......... Beyond locked. No explanation needed.

Alternates: Wondo, Brooks, Davis, Castillo, Torres, Corona, Zusi