Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I thought Ade was on his way to a turkish club, just the price is the problem - Levy wanting £6/8mil i think. I think he'll settle for less in the end

I thought that deal was dead, but its still only one club thats gone in for him. With Defoe you'll get a few midtable teams lookin to buy him in the PL

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Your need Lennon back asap, because this Townsend fellow is a bit brainless.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Your need Lennon back asap, because this Townsend fellow is a bit brainless.
Tbh Townsend looks quite the player in the two games I've seen so far. Direct, got a good cross on him, can shoot and has pretty good dribbling. Lets see how far he can maximize his talent though.

And Ramsey for me has become a guaranteed starter. His energy and skill in possession is just what we need. All he needs now is to work on his composure.

I agree about Jack though. He shows glimpses but he is always hurt and isn't able to do any one thing at the right level atm.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Townsend is ok, :yeshrug: and he's got a decent shot on him. he'll edge Lennon out of the team this season i think.. though, Lennon should be ahead of Chadli - dude was :scusthov: today

He's stupid, dude just shoots, and shoots, dribbles into nothing, create you dumb mullato.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I thought that deal was dead, but its still only one club thats gone in for him. With Defoe you'll get a few midtable teams lookin to buy him in the PL

Yeah Ade/BAE are def leaving, tho Ade said he aint fukkin with turkey. Maybe Germany :ld:
Townsend is ok, :yeshrug: and he's got a decent shot on him. he'll edge Lennon out of the team this season i think.. though, Lennon should be ahead of Chadli - dude was :scusthov: today

I got this weird feeling Townsend will be sold breh :patrice: AVB is really only playing him out of necessity.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
should have squared the ball for neymar but passed it to messi so he can get his fourth goal. :snoop:

-

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:noah: Brehs, if the rumours are true.
132657.jpg

If Giroud's finish wasn't enough, now this. I had Kalou and Yossi in the trolley dash fantasy league. :damn:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lennon is good player to me, and he is one the reasons why Spurs have been , where they've been these past couple of years. Does he have flaws, yes, but if your can't see what he brings to them. I don't know what to say to your.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Lennon is good player to me, and he is one the reasons why Spurs have been , where they've been these past couple of years. Does he have flaws, yes, but if your can't see what he brings to them. I don't know hwta to say to your.

His defensive work is A1 and he was beginning to form a decent relationship with Walker ( though the goat pairing was Lennon and Corluka). The added recruits of Lamela with make Azza work harder, just after that Bentley buy we started to see Azza in rare form in the league.