Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ridge

Daps
Wait brehs, are we sure Ozil is what we need? I was hoping for more of a left winger :lupe:

At least it shuts mutherfookas up about Cesc. Totally blocks that.
giroud will score 25 league goals with ozil and cazorla feeding him

poldi and theo 15-20 each

rambo 40+ :shaq:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not biggest Ozil guy, but on his day, the breh is noiccccce, and Santi can't be our only true creator. Yeah I would like another widish player, but Wenger don't wanna kill Oxtail. Need to bring in a real DM tho, Flams just caretaking that role for now. And a versatile CB who can also play the FB spot.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
tbh AVB is playing him right. . he's best coming on as that impact sub, the stats back that up too

Yeas, hes a much better impact player, but if you get Benzema or another striker and you cannot shift Ade onto someone else, Defoes the only one who can be sold and with a World Cup year Defoe wants to start.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defoes thing is that hes too streaky of a player, to rely upon to be the main striker for a team pushin for the CL places. He'll go 8 in 6 games then go 12 games without scoring.
tbh AVB is playing him right. . he's best coming on as that impact sub, the stats back that up too

But right now, Soldado ain't getting service, and Defoe while streaky can create for himself, and open up space for the other players. Soldado by himself is just useless.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
But right now, Soldado ain't getting service, and Defoe while streaky can create for himself, and open up space for the other players. Soldado by himself is just useless.

Yeah I hear you. Need that link between midfield n Soldado which isnt happening right now, VDV wouldve been perfect with soldado.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get to Ramsey, I like the work rate and all, but i'm still not sold on the quality, good squad player, but shouldn't be starting the majority of games for the team.

And same goes for Wilshere, I don't it see at all

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Yeas, hes a much better impact player, but if you get Benzema or another striker and you cannot shift Ade onto someone else, Defoes the only one who can be sold and with a World Cup year Defoe wants to start.

I thought Ade was on his way to a turkish club, just the price is the problem - Levy wanting £6/8mil i think. I think he'll settle for less in the end

ridge

Daps
Let me get to Ramsey, I like the work rate and all, but i'm still not sold on the quality, good squad player, but shouldn't be starting the majority of games for the team.

And same goes for Wilshere, I don't it see at all
:usure:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Your need Lennon back asap, because this Townsend fellow is a bit brainless.

Townsend is ok, :yeshrug: and he's got a decent shot on him. he'll edge Lennon out of the team this season i think.. though, Lennon should be ahead of Chadli - dude was :scusthov: today