Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Don't really give a damn if he's playing a false right midfielder or whatever the fukk in Pep's system. Lahm has been comfortably excellent for some time now.

Lahm, i forgot about him. He is a great GREAT wing back, i agree.. I just feel Johnson is mad underrated also.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Zabaleta is very good yeah. but Johnson is a lil better offensively + stronger.

Hes a fukkin full back not a striker or centre back. Micah Richards & Ivanovic would pick him up and body slam the fukk out of him and you want to talk about strength. All these new fb's have failed to master their actual job which is defending

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And this prick Gerrard that's why one kid isn't his, for shame :snoop:
:ohhh: how u kno???

@Filluminati
stop with your johnson being underrated shyt. he's rated right where he should be. he'd be a good right back if he made better decisions but he got the same syndrome Kyle walker suffers from :heh:

Daps
Hes a fukkin full back not a striker or centre back. Micah Richards & Ivanovic would pick him up and body slam the fukk out of him and you want to talk about strength. All these new fb's have failed to master their actual job which is defending

agree with that, but Glen is a great defender, thats why i like him. Zabaleta is a great defender as well.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember when brehs would say he's shyt, just shyt

Well if you takin 40 yard shots or tryin to round the keeper 5 times and then shoot at the side nettin instead of clippin it to a teammate or running down blind alleys without passing it to players in space before the defence crowd you out and showin poor attitude on the pitch then YES you are shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
BTEhcpeIEAAQvqf.jpg

Wumger, what are you doing? :damn: :to:

Last edited: