Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

30 minutes into the match

:stopitslime:

Worst player on the pitch, and considering Cleverley and Welbeck are playing that says a lot.

The one reservation over Coutinho so far has been the ability to impose himself against the stronger teams of the Premier League, with anonymous displays against Chelsea and Tottenham last season both ending in an early substitution.

He accepts the criticism. "I know that last season against Chelsea I did not do as well as I should but that's all in the past now," he says. "It's a new season and I think it will be different for me this time. That Chelsea game was very intense, all the players were close to each other and I found it hard to get into the rhythm of the game. Now I have had the experience, I know what to do to be prepared for matches like this and play better. That's what I aim to do."

Big game bottler.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Cleverley :camby:

The absence of any type of creativity in our midfield is shocking. At this point I would love to even see Andersen in there. At least he can penetrate a midfield with his dribbling. Cleverley offers nothing in games like this.

Giggs starting and no Shinji...:mindblown:

#FreeShinji

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'll wait till after the game to talk about Man U....don't want to activate any jinxes.