Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He never said he doesn't want to come to UTD. The club said that He hasn't that told them that he want out of Bilbao so they want the buyout clause to be met. Watch some other team come through and meet the buyout though while we haggle over that 5-6m though. Same shyt happened with T. Alcantarra :heh:

:laugh: United has to realize, a lot of teams have money now. The market is different now. Guys will go to 'bumblefukk' Russa and get 160k a week. Thanks for correcting me on the issue though.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Mutu nguyaz
SaYIv.gif

hull city though :ld:

zeeeee my guy, Hudd City :blessed: tumefika!!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Redcafe.net

Red shorts posted this

Spurs- £90 million spent, maybe £100 million if they sign Eriksen
City-£90 million
Chelsea-£65 million
Liverpool - £24 million
Us- £1 million

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Edit: Wrong lineup. Don't trust redcafe for blue shyt.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neuer / Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba / Rafinha, Kroos, Robben, Ribery, Muller / Mandzukic
Cech / Azpilicueta, Terry, Cahill, Cole / Van Ginkell, Ramires, Mata, Oscar, Hazard / Torres

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, D Luiz, Cole; Ramires, Lampard (c); Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle; Torres

Lahm in midfield lolz.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
gettin rid of KPB and signing Matri is a downgrade no??

Different positions and needs to the squad

Boateng asked to leave and got his wish, like I said earlier hes been beggin to go back to Germany for some time now. He also wanted a pay rise, but the club said no

Boateng was asked to play in a wide CM role, which would be perfect for him, but he refused/didnt want to do it, so his time up at the club was always goin to be numbered, especially with the pursuit of Honda.

A Matri type was needed, because there is no experienced back up CF for Mario, who we all know will get a suspension/injured at some point. Super Pazzo is out till late Oct/early Nov after gettin his knee done, but who knows how long it wil ltake for him to recover from that and get match sharp, maybe Feb? Cannot go into a season with Niang & Petagna as back ups, especially in Serie A. Matri's fee is 12m over 4 years, which means :russ: JUve only goin to see no more than 6-8m of that money. :skip: Matri will probably be lining up for Genoa in 2 season time, coz thats what Uncle Festa does. Also Allegri got the best 2 season out of Matri in his career up to date and with this being Allegris last season hes liek fukk it, if im goin out I want my brehs in.

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He never said he doesn't want to come to UTD. The club said that He hasn't that told them that he want out of Bilbao so they want the buyout clause to be met. Watch some other team come through and meet the buyout though while we haggle over that 5-6m though. Same shyt happened with T. Alcantarra :heh:

----
Mamadou Sakho off to Liverpool :ehh:

Bilbao might be the worst team to negotiate with after Levy.

Bayern basically had to kidnap Martinez to get bilbao to sell him EVEN AFTER agreeing to pay his release clause :pachaha: