Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
There is still the Coli League of Champions open aswell, but hopefully everyone activates/signs up to the OFT so I can delete the Coli League one.

So can

ThankYouBasedGod FC
The Firm
hard bruddahs

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mr1z5pz1WF1snr8hdo1_250.gif

QkqAYyB.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what about his run/dribble after he got back up. Aside from that faux pas he looked fairly sharp, looks like he may of shedded some weight aswell.
Lucky dribble that he ended up ruining anyway. lolz at people acting like he pulled of a great piece of skill that led to something. Lukaku looked better in the 10 minutes he was on. :mjpls:

That facking mug De Jong tried to break Hazard's leg several times. :pacspit:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
They need to make the rules clearer. I understand MLS helping out, but 9 million is like the salary cap of 3 teams combined.
even better... can't be living in super-conservative times forever

small market teams are gonna have to put up or shut up

i guess whether people like it or not parity is bad (unless all the teams have stars) and this is just the 1st step

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lucky dribble that he ended up ruining anyway. lolz at people acting like he pulled of a great piece of skill that led to something. Lukaku looked better in the 10 minutes he was on. :mjpls:

That facking mug De Jong tried to break Hazard's leg several times. :pacspit:

Who sayin skill? And Lukaku wasnt, now you tryin too hard.

:to: My DeGoon. I thought a couple of Muntaris tackles were alot worse and Ghetto Prince attempts to shield the ball were :snoop: looked like he was tryin to stamp on someones leg

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who sayin skill? And Lukaku wasnt, now you tryin too hard.

:to: My DeGoon. I thought a couple of Muntaris tackles were alot worse and Ghetto Prince attempts to shield the ball were :snoop: looked like he was tryin to stamp on someones leg
Lukaku won every long ball, held up play and helped create the second. He's been on form in pre-season and looked far better in those 10 minutes than both Ba and Torres did in the rest of the game. Torres did some good things tbf but he generally makes too many errors to be taken seriously.

Yeah some crazy tackles went in, the game was unusually competitive for a friendly tbh.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lukaku won every long ball, held up play and helped create the second. He's been on form in pre-season and looked far better in those 10 minutes than both Ba and Torres did in the rest of the game. Torres did some good things tbf but he generally makes too many errors to be taken seriously.

Yeah some crazy tackles went in, the game was unusually competitive for a friendly tbh.

There wasnt that many long/high balls being played upfront when Torres was on for the 40mins he played and that was his 1st pre-season game non? That changed when Lukaku came on against our :snoop: defence..

I'm just surprised no-one got injured which has happened in every pre-season thus far.

:ohlawd: Hazard quickness on the turn :wow:

I knew Schurrle or someone was goin to score a goal like he did, it was coming all 2nd half, wasnt surprised when it went in

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the faux-outrage on twitter about MLS is hilarious right now

what a bunch of fukking nerds :heh: