Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:wow:

manchester-city-third-shirt1-600x489.jpg

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Aight imma tease some of the proposed moves

Remy in on loan :wow:
James mccarthy :wow:
Suarez :wow:
Carlton cole :ohmy:

:dead:

:ehh:
:stopitslime:
:ohhh:
:sadcam:

Suarez definitely wont happen. I' only like to get Remy on loan tbh. Hudd/Defoe/Naughton/BAE/Gomes/Ade/Kane to be sold

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ehh:
:stopitslime:
:ohhh:
:sadcam:

Suarez definitely wont happen. I' only like to get Remy on loan tbh. Hudd/Defoe/Naughton/BAE/Gomes/Ade/Kane to be sold

:whoa: we need Hudd breh the rest :ehh:

Regarding the ITK, probably all bullshyt except the remy on loan deal. I expect that we will sign the CB Toby Alderweld from Ajax and a new LB. Potentially a new young striker and young silva/mata esque player. Bale should be staying this season and will never next year.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Unfortunately, The M Machine also makes some hard electro tracks that don't have the same appeal as those. Good band nonetheless.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/m...ulous-merchants-and-greedy-jews-in-bale-saga/

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

According to the hard-to-believe tale, Ahmed Al Dossari, the reported leader of a Yemenite Al-Qaeda based in the country’s capital city Sana’a, has waded into the Bale transfer saga on a non-specified website. Al Dossari is said to have denounced Spurs for demanding 100 million euros for Bale, spewing:

Unscrupulous merchants. The Jews will be punished for their greed by the wrath of God and by the sound of arms.

he's not wrong :mjpls: