Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
0471777749re2.jpg
I think if I attempted to meditate I would sit there with my eyes close and constantly wonder if I'm doing it right. lol
I used to love Thursdays, back in college with no classes on Friday :bow:

Now I'm a big Friday guy, can't do three nights in a row like I used to. I'm constantly fukking tired, sweating, started drinking coffee out of nowhere. Is this death? Frush? God? :sadcam:
It's the cold unforgiving hands of old age slowly tearing away at your youth :ld:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
there is something to this.

when I partied with my people it wasnt as fun as when I went out with some white friends.
they dont care, and I like it.

:dead:

That's it right there Chief

Just off the top:

Texans, White girls and Asians: Creme de la creme
Irish: Good fun until they say some suspect racial shyt
West Indians: Kinda boring but usually just drinking, I ain't dancing to soca so that's a problem
African Americans and Latinos: Fun, especially when Southern rap plays.
Hood People: Fantastic if it involves certain ingredients, smoke and brown liquor.
Gays: I know what you're saying :whoa: Montez, they're cool, plus it's NY. Gets awkward when they get drunk but really fun, no worries types. Judging by their HIV/AIDS stats, it shows :damn:
Black women*: Sell, sell, sell! I'm not judging you, I just want some harmless fun. Why you in the corner pushing up your face? Inevitably ends with you leaving early/leaving in a McDs, or her walking off

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
there is something to this.

when I partied with my people it wasnt as fun as when I went out with some white friends.

they dont care, and I like it.

:dead:
Yeah. There's a LOT of caring involved. A ton of judging. A lot of people watching. A lot of timid toeing the line. Afraid to do/say anything that doesn't solidify oneself as grown, sexy, mature, independent, intelligent, intellectual.

Mawfukkas just don't know how to enjoy themselves :yeshrug:

I'm tryna turn the fukk up :ld:

The couple I mentioned that was on TV, the girl is black (breh is white), and is one of the craziest chicks I know. Constantly turned the fukk up. Not on an annoyingly level, just fun as hell. Super down to earth.

We need more like her.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

in fairness, he is right.

Arsenal fans be on this bytch ass "we are a moral club," shyt while idolizing Tony Adams and hte rest of the 5 o clock crew. Tony Adams has turned his life around but those fans need to STFU about morals and shyt.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah. There's a LOT of caring involved. A ton of judging. A lot of people watching. A lot of timid toeing the line. Afraid to do/say anything that doesn't solidify oneself as grown, sexy, mature, independent, intelligent, intellectual.

Mawfukkas just don't know how to enjoy themselves :yeshrug:

I'm tryna turn the fukk up :ld:

The couple I mentioned that was on TV, the girl is black (breh is white), and is one of the craziest chicks I know. Constantly turned the fukk up. Not on an annoyingly level, just fun as hell. Super down to earth.

We need more like her.
exactly

Black women*: Sell, sell, sell! I'm not judging you, I just want some harmless fun. Why you in the corner pushing up your face? Inevitably ends with you leaving early/leaving in a McDs, or her walking off
now this depends on where. In big, transient cities like we live in you get those pretentous black women.

BMore girls tho :ehh:

one thing I dont like with partying with white people is they dont realize I am from the DC area. A lot of the lame shyt they try on their token friends dont work on me. If I pass out, do not draw a penis on my face because it could lead to a life altering experience for you. :birdman:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
in fairness, he is right.

Arsenal fans be on this bytch ass "we are a moral club," shyt while idolizing Tony Adams and hte rest of the 5 o clock crew. Tony Adams has turned his life around but those fans need to STFU about morals and shyt.

I agree with that but did he have to go after Sansom like that?

I mean there is so much stuff out there, Arsenal helping players hide money, Wenger cheating on wifey, Tuesday Club, It should've been you to Adebayor, Eboue abuse, Nasri abuse.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree with that but did he have to go after Sansom like that?

I mean there is so much stuff out there, Arsenal helping players hide money, Wenger cheating on wifey, Tuesday Club, It should've been you to Adebayor, Eboue abuse, Nasri abuse.
oh for sure.

I am not disagreeing at all with this. I just wanted to vent about the "morally superior Arsenal" fans that exist.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
oh for sure.

I am not disagreeing at all with this. I just wanted to vent about the "morally superior Arsenal" fans that exist.

But what about the marble halls? I do think we are classy but in an old money way. We put up a classy front but we did our dirty in the past and look down at others.

The same one who were saying they would have real reservations about Suarez. Even questioned if we were really in for him because he's beneath us.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But what about the marble halls? I do think we are classy but in an old money way. We put up a classy front but we did our dirty in the past and look down at others.

The same one who were saying they would have real reservations about Suarez. Even questioned if we were really in for him because he's beneath us.
I am not saying Arsenal arent classy, but I am not going to pretend them fukks do not have not gotten dirty.

In saying that, we arent like Chelsea or shyt like that.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
OFT's Arshavin Pen :damn:.

Saturday nights are shyt to me.

Ditto, have always hated Saturdays. That De La Soul was full of shyt.

As for partying with blacks, when I went to ATL, that was the first time ever bring completely surrounded by black people. It was brilliant, ratchet, but brilliant. It was like being a cultural tourist. Music was shyt tho. (Disclaimer: I in no way endorse coining and coining behavior)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:rudy:Wenger talkin about RM makin a mockery of FFP...dont he know that RM can actually spend that much on Bale while respecting FFP?? :heh:

Last edited: