Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This conversation on Soccer Morning with the President of the Icelandic FA is :whew:

Dude is pissed... in the nicest possible way to pull that off.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
is it consensus Thursday is the best day of week?

Imo most productive day of the week, weekend is nigh, weekend anticipation, NBA-TNT, Thirsty Thursday parties :ahh:, none of the Friday rush with everyone heading out, none of that pay day flexing, Barbershops ain't packed,

Weekends are a bit overrated too. Only now I'm realizing that *Equanimity Patrice Confused Smiley Here*

LOL I'm getting Lugz ads wherever I go now. 35% off July 4th Sale :meh: Double swoop, the Funk Flex driving shoe and the new patent leather :birdman: Bayou 9s finna to come out

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
is it consensus Thursday is the best day of week?

Imo most productive day of the week, weekend is nigh, weekend anticipation, NBA-TNT, Thirsty Thursday parties :ahh:, none of the Friday rush with everyone heading out, none of that pay day flexing, Barbershops ain't packed,

Weekends are a bit overrated too. Only now I'm realizing that *Equanimity Patrice Confused Smiley Here*

LOL I'm getting Lugz ads wherever I go now. 35% off July 4th Sale :meh: Double swoop, the Funk Flex driving shoe and the new patent leather :birdman: Bayou 9s finna to come out
:wow:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Can that bear eat the reporter?

"Her son, Dieter...Yes, Dieter" :patrice: :heh: It's a fukking German restaurant with a German owner. :dahell: you expect when the last name is Schnakenberg.?

@Don Rhymus I'm joining your :mjpls: movement breh, Re: black girls - Been contemplating a downgrade to AA+ bond rating for weeks but the last few days confirmed it. I :noah: them but they too stush when clubbing.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I wouldn't say I'm anti-black when partying, I'm just not nikka-dependent. Atypical black American club/partying culture and behavior just does nothing for me.

Fun Fact: True Life just did an episode called "I Hate This Bromance". The couple in West Palm are recent brehs of mine. They've played a role in some of the shenanigans I've told ya'll about. Filmed the episode before I met them, though that hipster club I've mentioned features in it.

I've gone HAM in that house :wow:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

BQpJGaSCMAEG9hL.jpg:large

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I remember Gervinho's first few games and thinking he would be a world beater. He effortlessly glided by defenders only to stop and invite them and other defenders to stop him and/or dribble the ball out of play.

Without the ball he's a top 10 player.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I used to love Thursdays, back in college with no classes on Friday :bow:

Now I'm a big Friday guy, can't do three nights in a row like I used to. I'm constantly fukking tired, sweating, started drinking coffee out of nowhere. Is this death? Frush? God? :sadcam:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I remember Gervinho's first few games and thinking he would be a world beater. He effortlessly glided by defenders only to stop and invite them and other defenders to stop him and/or dribble the ball out of play.

:pachaha:

I understand why people have wanted him out for a while, but I like having him around for depth and unpredictability purposes. Anytime he started for Arsenal this season I was prepared for 60 minutes of :snoop: It would be nice if he went to Roma, gained "confidence" and did more than that speed dribble into a slow dribble into two defenders mess.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I used to love Thursdays, back in college with no classes on Friday :bow:

Now I'm a big Friday guy, can't do three nights in a row like I used to. I'm constantly fukking tired, sweating, started drinking coffee out of nowhere. Is this death? Frush? God? :sadcam:

OFT's Arshavin Pen :damn:.

Saturday nights are shyt to me.

@Arrogance Gervinho was the definition of insanity. Every time he played :snoop:, ever time he was on the bench: You know what this game needs :patrice:, Gervinho.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wouldn't say I'm anti-black when partying, I'm just not nikka-dependent. Atypical black American club/partying culture and behavior just does nothing for me.

Fun Fact: True Life just did an episode called "I Hate This Bromance". The couple in West Palm are recent brehs of mine. They've played a role in some of the shenanigans I've told ya'll about. Filmed the episode before I met them, though that hipster club I've mentioned features in it.

I've gone HAM in that house :wow:
there is something to this.

when I partied with my people it wasnt as fun as when I went out with some white friends.

they dont care, and I like it.

:dead: