Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
either suarez is off or Sturridge won't be fit in time.

@-YDB-
mancini never liked Boyata :heh: .Dennis Suarez too.

---

Pep : "this is not a major trophy " :troll:

The manageing director breh said Suarez wont be sold this window. If Arsenal put it to 50m I reckon he will be. But Sturridge not beng fit probably sounds about right. I do get the impressio nthat Sturridge is kind of soft/weak.

Peps puttin squares in circles .

This ref is horrid

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
either suarez is off or Sturridge won't be fit in time.

@-YDB-
mancini never liked Boyata :heh: .Dennis Suarez too.

---

Pep : "this is not a major trophy " :troll:

Mancini was terrible. Pelligrini is turning Mancini's trash into treasure. he got Dzeko finishing like a beast. He got Nasri playing like he did his last season at Arsenal.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The manageing director breh said Suarez wont be sold this window. If Arsenal put it to 50m I reckon he will be. But Sturridge not beng fit probably sounds about right. I do get the impressio nthat Sturridge is kind of soft/weak.

Peps puttin squares in circles .

This ref is horrid
Maybe shyt will change once Gotze is fit :yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Boateng comes back and bites us in the ass. If Mancini wasn't our coach Boateng would still be on our team. That Italian almost did more harm than good to the team.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Boateng comes back and bites us in the ass. If Mancini wasn't our coach Boateng would still be on our team. That Italian almost did more harm than good to the team.

He was always a better RB than CB for me. I remember his cross in 1 of his earlier Citeh games :wow: it was perfect, the pace, the curl the height.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He was always a better RB than CB for me. I remember his cross in 1 of his earlier Citeh games :wow: it was perfect, the pace, the curl the height.

I never liked him as a RB. As a CB though, him and Dante(who they only bought for 6.5m) are the best pairing in the world. Boateng + Kompany would be every better. :(

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I never liked him as a RB. As a CB though, him and Dante(who they only bought for 6.5m) are the best pairing in the world. Boateng + Kompany would be every better. :(

IDK about them being the best duo. When you dominating teams and already up 3-0 before H/T in games its easy to look good as a team. Dante is class tho.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mandzukic showing up this strikerless stuff Pep is trying. The possession game Bayern were playing looks like Barca last season with their sterile possession.