Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So how did it come out? United appear to be briefing the media very well in the last few days. Case in point, Cesc.

Probably the Rooney camp being kids again. They're the only media briefers round these parts.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Children say 'sorry if I offended your boyfriend...' Adults may say it but follow it up with justification. Its what separates us. If you didn't know before, now you know.
I'm not gonna continue down this road breh
:dry:

He did have a bit of a point tho, sitting over there typing paragraphs in thoughtfully selected fonts and cute color ways like you're Sierra Mist ffs :heh:
Its just a matter of selecting a font breh, not all that serious. My way of separating myself from the masses here
:yeshrug:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Monaco. Ask me a question. I know everything there is to know about the club.

Why on earth would a person waste time going to a football match when they live in Monaco? :what: did I not tell you about them yachts?
x
You were abused as a child. Aged 5 your guardians couldnt be arsed to teach you how to ride a bike or let you roam in parks with friends. instead, refusing to foot the bill for a babysitter, they dragged you along to grimy terraces where you must have been petrified at the noise (noise at Arsenal right...yeah really... :dead:). Now you are addicted. Hug me, but dont you dare try to drag my Monaco brehs into all that.

Translation: I dont wanna see this dangerous breh till damn near september :lupe:

I'll give you one week. in that time you can drink 3 daily protein shakes x 7 plus pop a few beta-blockers. then we meet at Holloway Rd station at 11pm (24th). be there motherfacker im gonna gobble you up n/h
waveyani.gif

Your second paragraph sums up this whole nonsense. You call me out for being a soft as shyte fan yet I hold down my team more than u can ever dream. The idea of you going to support your team sounds alien to you. Do you not see the irony in the garbage your posting.

Your posts have no substance whatsoever. You make up a silly little story rambling about nonsense to try and humour people. This is not what I started posting in the coliseum for, to deal with pricks like you.

It's always the ones that talk the most sh1t that are really either just hitting puberty or bullied as a child or some sh1t. In reality it's f*ckers like you that really make me want to do some serious damage.....

....enough of the tough talk im not bout idle threats through a monitor. I must remind myself any kid can talk tough on a site. I have no intention of feeding your nonsense anymore. Miss me with your trolling, your the exact kind of person I despise on these sites

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
[ame]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/357605389367394306[/ame]

Fabregas was a smokescreen, Modders was the real target :whew:

Moyes :bow:

#TrebleIsOn

#SummaIsHotAndFullOfTransfers

#ShrewdOperations