Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
How is that only a yellow?:why::shaq2:

it's a traditional choice in jewish delis. you from new york breh you should know this :heh:

and aint you the west indian always talkin bout how you were raised differently from american black folk. now you wanna act like white people dont have differences. yoyo is gonna dig out the balaclava if you dont start being more culturally aware breh :whoa:

You right fam :ohhh: yoyoyo please forgive me for I have sinned :to:

Just reading up on it. Didn't realize the historical connection or Jewish connection til you mentioned it. I should've known, seltzer, mad Jewish.

I don't do Jewish delis/stores after a rough experience when I was young. :beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How is that only a yellow?:why::shaq2:

You right fam :ohhh: yoyoyo please forgive me for I have sinned :to:

Just reading up on it. Didn't realize the historical connection or Jewish connection til you mentioned it. I should've known, seltzer, mad Jewish.

I don't do Jewish delis/stores after a rough experience when I was young. :beli:

dont let them lubavitchers in crown heights fukk you up breh. them reconstructionist delis got that crack :ohlawd:

edit: just found this

Walter Winchell called it "Jewish champagne." An acquired taste, this celery-flavored Dr. Brown's soda was developed in 1869, and is made with is made with celery seeds, sugar and seltzer. It's hard to find outside of NYC and Jewish delicatessens, where it's usually on offer alongside other Dr. Brown's flavors, like Black Cherry, Root Beer, and Cream Soda. Seltzer is the old school, Jewish version of "sparkling water," and like Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray, it has also been referred to as "Jewish champagne." Of course, this is not a term that's used much anymore, and frankly, neither is the traditional seltzer bottle. In New York, in the early twentieth century, seltzer was not just commonplace but essential to Jews who believed it was healthier than city water, and aided digestion–hence its other nickname: Belchwasser.

Dr. Brown's :lawd: celery soda sounds disgusting but it's delicious :ohhh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
If that tackle was on Stu there'd there'd have been a riot

and Wondow should've kept that shirt on

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me help you there
547942Y_F_500.jpg

copped :ohlawd:

cant wait to see Cavani in it :wow:

Excellence.

Nike finally released a good away kit after years of garbage. The yellow and blue are the traditional gooner colours. Will be copping.

Last time we wore these colours history was made bruh :blessed:

Now stop f*cking around and get Higuain in the shirt already

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellence.

Nike finally released a good away kit after years of garbage. The yellow and blue are the traditional gooner colours. Will be copping.

Last time we wore these colours history was made bruh :blessed:

Now stop f*cking around and get Higuain in the shirt already

Don't spend no money till arsenal spend money.

Not that I can say anything, just got 2 tickets to the emirates cup, I feel this could be our year in that competition :blessed:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't spend no money till arsenal spend money.

Not that I can say anything, just got 2 tickets to the emirates cup, I feel this could be our year in that competition :blessed:

I hope your right, i'm taking my son to his first Arsenal match at the Emirates Cup. He may see some silverwhere :krs::snoop:

Too late bruh, i'm an Arsenal season ticket holder:sadbron::ohhh::youngsabo:

They better spend some f*ckin money this summer. I think we will, but as long suffering gooners we always remain suspect about our dealings.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope your right, i'm taking my son to his first Arsenal match at the Emirates Cup. He may see some silverwhere :krs::snoop:

Too late bruh, i'm an Arsenal season ticket holder:sadbron::ohhh::youngsabo:

They better spend some f*ckin money this summer. I think we will, but as long suffering gooners we always remain suspect about our dealings.

How long you had a ST?

I was ranting on the phone yesterday about "our joke of a club" and our transfer dealings, hopefully we do something, but suspiciously feels like Groundhog Day.

I only bought tickets cos my GF's never been down upper st, so gonna enjoy the football (hopefully see a new player or 2), then go down there to eat/get pissed.

Hopefully it'll stay hot on that day.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long you had a ST?

I was ranting on the phone yesterday about "our joke of a club" and our transfer dealings, hopefully we do something, but suspiciously feels like Groundhog Day.

I only bought tickets cos my GF's never been down upper st, so gonna enjoy the football (hopefully see a new player or 2), then go down there to eat/get pissed.

Hopefully it'll stay hot on that day.

It's quite bad in the stands at the moment. Fans arguing with each other over the direction of our club. They have taken the p*ss not doubt, it's time for some reward.

I'm sure you will have a great day. The Emirates cup is a nice friendly atmosphere - good for kids / GF.

I had a season ticket (not in my own name) from 2001 and gave it up after the first season at Emirates. I witnessed history during that period :ohlawd:

I gave that up because the cost of the season ticket was just ridiculous after the move to Emirates

Then after 8 years on the waiting list i got offered a season ticket last year in my own name. I couldn't refuse :manny:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's quite bad in the stands at the moment. Fans arguing with each other over the direction of our club. They have taken the p*ss not doubt, it's time for some reward.

I'm sure you will have a great day. The Emirates cup is a nice friendly atmosphere - good for kids / GF.

I had a season ticket (not in my own name) from 2001 and gave it up after the first season at Emirates. I witnessed history during that period :ohlawd:

I gave that up because the cost of the season ticket was just ridiculous after the move to Emirates

Then after 8 years on the waiting list i got offered a season ticket last year in my own name. I couldn't refuse :manny:

If I wasn't so fry started with the money/corporate side of the club, I'd get one (still might get one :laugh: ), but I just feel little love for the club (and football as a whole really), I mean I still love the memories (been going since about 1984, off and on, tony woodcock and kenny Sansom days lol) and ill always still follow the club, but can't help feel let down by prices and general piss taking, fm feel like most premier clubs just rip off the fans without giving a fukk, but anyway.......most people know this

I think at this point, if it's a choice between a 50-70 pound ticket or just watching it at home/in the pub, if rather keep my money, which is weird cos I remember touting it outside late 90's and paying 40 quid to get in to see arsenal-derby, which was way I've the top back then, but loved going over there.

Hopefully we turn a corner though.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it's only the Emirates Cup but I was actually slightly annoyed when they didn't invite us, THE WINNERS, to defend the damn trophy

it was the first kinda-legit trophy we've won in many years :to: (and the cornerstone of many jokes since then)

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Low key, Dortmund has strung together some very good signings. They nabbed Pierre Aubameyang, speed demon from Saint Etienne who was linked to a host of Premier League teams last year. He'll fit right in and make an instant impact.

They also signed some Armernian guy from Shakhtar, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who seems like the ideal playmaker behind Lewandowski. They won't lose much from Gotze with this signing from what I've watched of him.

Lewandowski up front, Mkhitaryan playing behind him with Reus and Aubameyang on the wings...:ohmy: