Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What yall think the environments gonna be like tonight in Portland. They gonna rival Seattles WCQ as far as the crowd goes?

I think no by default, this isn't a WCQ and a way minor opponent. Not enough on the line for people to make an epic atmosphere, but if they do then major major props

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think no by default, this isn't a WCQ and a way minor opponent. Not enough on the line for people to make an epic atmosphere, but if they do then major major props

But with Portland probably never hosting a USMNT event(not too sure) Im sure they will be loud and wild. Besides, they wanna get a meaningful game in the future so they will show up. Or at least I hope

Montez

Superstar
Daps
neg notes, dap notes, my shyt got citations and annotations breh :smugdraper:

:dwillhuh: thought that was a jewish thing

never met a gentile that drinks it, my jew homeboys cut everything with it

I don't differentiate between cac breh but now that you mention it, Jews do kill the Seltzer.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't differentiate between cac breh but now that you mention it, Jews do kill the Seltzer.
it's a traditional choice in jewish delis. you from new york breh you should know this :heh:

and aint you the west indian always talkin bout how you were raised differently from american black folk. now you wanna act like white people dont have differences. yoyo is gonna dig out the balaclava if you dont start being more culturally aware breh :whoa:

My game isn't nearly this deep :merchant:

I'm out here Favring it, on some real negslinger shyt. :smugfavre:

I'mma spend some quality time in Excel tonight :lupe:
there's a certain carefree nature to yours, dont ever lose that breh :wow:
what you know about Neg/Pos reminders from Outlook, synced to your phone:odawg:
:steviej: i jailbroke my iphone's nike+ app to have it synced to my dap/post ratio

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how the hell have yall been posting while the coli hasn't been working for me? :smh:

WONDO! :kramer:

tumblr_mppa6yvgry1qa3c4uo1_1280.jpg