Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Equanimity I went to Finland in 2007. Was in the City of Turku, it was alright tbf.

One of my boys said some racist drunk pulled out a knife on him first night night we got there, but breh is known to exaggerate so didn't really believe him. Although tbf every time we went to the pub to play pool we got hit with several :mjpls:

Here's a pic I took of some supermarket

2v8rdyx.jpg

:heh:

Sun doesn't set during the summer so it was daylight 24/7 :ahh: Had me :ohhh: on the first night.

Enjoyed it tbf, would recommend :tu:

So basically his career is over, before it even started.

Going to Chelsea as a youth:pachaha:

:umad:

Kid is living the dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Damn, your memory is :merchant::mindblown::gladbron::dwillhuh::whew: :wow: :ohhh:

anyway, yeah I'm from Sweden. Dude made a thread in TLR I think and I already replied there and I asked him to go ahead and ask whatever he wants to know.

@Equanimity what you need to know about sweden breh ?
Dope. i got a laundry list of questions at home,i'll reply when i get back. thanks in advance breh.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
@Equanimity I went to Finland in 2007. Was in the City of Turku, it was alright tbf.

One of my boys said some racist drunk pulled out a knife on him first night night we got there, but breh is known to exaggerate so didn't really believe him. Although tbf every time we went to the pub to play pool we got hit with several :mjpls:

Here's a pic I took of some supermarket

2v8rdyx.jpg

:heh:

Sun doesn't set during the summer so it was daylight 24/7 :ahh: Had me :ohhh: on the first night.

Enjoyed it tbf, would recommend :tu:

:umad:

Kid is living the dream.
:ohhh: but do they have discounts on chicken tho? :lupe:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
:dead: that kevin hart smiley needs to be official. get rid of :deadrose: in lieu of it

@SwagKingKong aint you from these parts? my memory is :takedat:

also that honduran dude who lives in scandinavia. wtf is his name. my memory is also :flabbynsick:
gragra at your service :ahh:
Dope. i got a laundry list of questions at home,i'll reply when i get back. thanks in advance breh.
breh im born n raised here in sweden so whatever question u got i'll answer :obama:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
we got latino and black brehs from sweden, brazilians, latin brehs in the US, yanks with roots abroad, limes, jamaicans living the dream, poles from queens, west africans from several continents, and a pict

our international game in here is :lawd:

and we used to have a one man hipster-ultra asian contingent :sadbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people still mentioning me on the spurs forum :dead:

achieved legend status in the span of months. what they dont know is that i was actually banned and just signed up again for next season and am building a good rep :scheme:

spurs fans on dempsey update: pretty indifferent, still want him sold. still dreaming they will get messi or whoever, when atletico paid like 7 million for villa and spurs couldnt outbid them

its nice to see a soccer forum thats so focused, they have opinions on every single player and everything, wish i cared enough about the red bulls to do the same. metrofanatic doesnt have half the fanaticism/insanity. people still passionately arguing about things they were talking about in april.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

achieved legend status in the span of months. what they dont know is that i was actually banned and just signed up again for next season and am building a good rep :scheme:

spurs fans on dempsey update: pretty indifferent, still want him sold. still dreaming they will get messi or whoever, when atletico paid like 7 million for villa and spurs couldnt outbid them

its nice to see a soccer forum thats so focused, they have opinions on every single player and everything, wish i cared enough about the red bulls to do the same. metrofanatic doesnt have half the fanaticism/insanity. people still passionately arguing about things they were talking about in april.

remember that dude ICombat$ or something?

i get the feeling he's the model spurs fan

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

:salute:

Also, brehs. Just wrote my first rp back in the efed. First time writing one in a year, first time writing one as a new character in two years. In the space of three mins I came up with a character named The Block. It's a vehicle for fukkery. 3.6k words :snoop: I need a better hobby. Dude I'm facing this week is turrible, so victory is already ensured.

I'll go ahead and call it, 1-0. OFT, I'm GUNNIN FOR THE SHIP :wow:

:beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Unadulterated super thuggery played straight. Like, a nikka living out trap lyrics and being super normal about it.

a few weeks back i shared some jim beam with this hardbody breh with multiple face tattoos. he was discussing hand to hands and knocking out dom chicks and stealing their 17 year old girlfriends rather blithely. and he was at least 35, mind you.

what i'm saying is i think i could cheer for The Block
1182.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
a few weeks back i shared some jim beam with this hardbody breh with multiple face tattoos. he was discussing hand to hands and knocking out dom chicks and stealing their 17 year old girlfriends rather blithely. and he was at least 35, mind you.

what i'm saying is i think i could cheer for The Block
1182.gif

:deadmanny:

Just found the subject matter for my next joint

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:deadmanny:

Just found the subject matter for my next joint
does he need a manager breh? :smugdraper: because that dude sitting with me, the relatively educated breh in the blue and white gingham and wallabees, attracted a lot of attention from the fairer ones in the bar.

we must be so open minded to hang out with each other :win:

but we just met that night because a mutual friend bailed :heh: this the type of city i live in btw