Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ayy where my Scandinavian brehs at? Drop some knowledge on Finland/Sweden, how is the living other there?Im thinking about visiting with the intention of moving at some point and im tryna get an idea of what to expect and how general life is.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf that Chile u20 team in 2007 had loads of talent so it's harsh to compare the current group to them.

Cuevas signed for Chelsea in February breh, you know I didn't single him out for no reason now :smugbiden:

530742_139694579523292_532575236_n.jpg

Probably a few loans for the first 2-3 years, maybe to Vitesse in Holland who get a few Chelsea players every season (3 last year, 2 confirmed already for next season).

So basically his career is over, before it even started.

Going to Chelsea as a youth:pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@frush11 or anyone in the DMV

if you get a chance, go see the Athlete. Its about Abebe Bikila, the Ethiopian marathon runner from the 60s who won 2 olympic golds.

Really moving. Its showing at the AFI in Silver Spring. I liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Mario Gomez to Fiorentina. Can't believe breh is only 27. I could've sworn he was older than that. I didn't watch much of him this past season. Is he :flabbynsick:?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mario Gomez to Fiorentina. Can't believe breh is only 27. I could've sworn he was older than that. I didn't watch much of him this past season. Is he :flabbynsick:?

We told you hes shyt, well not shyt shyt, but not as good as you or some other Yank breh made him out to be. Lets keep it trill, if he was THAT GOOD, Klose wouldnt be startin infront of him in the NT.

He'll do well at Fiorentina because they have alot of creative players and they also signed Joaquín who will give him good service. But gomez is an old fashioned goalhanger thats it.

Gomez was dropped for the more mobile Mandzukic

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
gomez = manduzic = toni, if you give em tap-ins they'll score like 1 of 3 and still score 20 a season easy

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Jus got home and watched that Ghana v Chile game :blessed:

Tho this means more turks in black face
18ytlc.jpg

:dead: that kevin hart smiley needs to be official. get rid of :deadrose: in lieu of it

Ayy where my Scandinavian brehs at? Drop some knowledge on Finland/Sweden, how is the living other there?Im thinking about visiting with the intention of moving at some point and im tryna get an idea of what to expect and how general life is.

@SwagKingKong aint you from these parts? my memory is :takedat:

also that honduran dude who lives in scandinavia. wtf is his name. my memory is also :flabbynsick:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
@SwagKingKong aint you from these parts? my memory is :takedat:

also that honduran dude who lives in scandinavia. wtf is his name. my memory is also :flabbynsick:

Damn, your memory is :merchant::mindblown::gladbron::dwillhuh::whew: :wow: :ohhh:

anyway, yeah I'm from Sweden. Dude made a thread in TLR I think and I already replied there and I asked him to go ahead and ask whatever he wants to know.

@Equanimity what you need to know about sweden breh ?