Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And that Safety not guaranteed
I saw an advanced screening of this at Hoffman this week

its a really good film. Really good movie, although I wasnt feeling the ending 100%. Even if it is a slight rom-com, I enjoyed the film.

Aubrey Plaza:noah:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man vs food

What are you Americans up to?

48 ounce steak, covered in crispy batter, deep fried and covered in Chedder cheese.

That's just asking for problems

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
British pawgs :noah: You dont even know.

:comeon: fat British girls are disgusting. I see black dudes walking around with these ugly as sin fat white girls like :why: shyt is beyond disgusting.

I'm not the type of person to consistently shyt on the U.K.. I love it and I am proud to have been born and raised here. However, the native women are ugly as fukk :to:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
:comeon: fat British girls are disgusting. I see black dudes walking around with these ugly as sin fat white girls like :why: shyt is beyond disgusting.

I'm not the type of person to consistently shyt on the U.K.. I love it and I am proud to have been born and raised here. However, the native women are ugly as fukk :to:

Not talking about fat women. You should see the asses on some of the women on my uni's athlethic teams. Ass to die for :noah:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

When i see that, i raise my fist like Tommie Smith and thank the Gawds. One less fat bytch to worry about when ur out.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:comeon: fat British girls are disgusting.

i4DrsoaJULoJr.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt say she has a great personality, I said I would beat. :yeshrug:

if you wouldnt hit this
alexandra-burke-1290694953-view-0.jpg

:duck:

at least i'll be
scrooge-mcduck-make-it-rain.jpg
then because I can't see it. She's regular as hell for a celebrity, and this is coming from someone who has seen her in person