Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Also, it's official.

Without Xavi being the best player in the world, Biscuits is USELESS

Without the entire team pressing in the midfield, he's gone from having amazing awareness, defensive positioning, and tidiness, to being a slow moving obstacle.

Of all the Barca/Spain players he's the one I would love to see get exposed in another side. You can see how other Barca/Spain players' game would translate to other teams to but Biscuits would get exposed so facking badly.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Of all the Barca/Spain players he's the one I would love to see get exposed in another side. You can see how other Barca/Spain players' game would translate to other teams to but Biscuits would get exposed so facking badly.
The reputation he's garnered for himself is nauseating. Unremarkable ass player. World class troll, but that's it.

The fukk is the point of a defensive mid who can't defend and has a passing range of four feet?

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The only L Spain is really takin tho is not being the first to win all 3 of those tournaments. That's some 1st world problems type stuff

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brazilfoul.gif

:rudy: :pacspit:

spainmiss.gif

:smugfavre: