Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
What should happen: He plays deeper, deals with the early knocks. He's a talented breh, he'll adapt and dominate.

What I'm terrified will happen: He plays deeper, knee-jerk reaction to him being beat on early on, Moyes sets up a formation with him playing ahead of two more physical brehs and we go back to square fukking one of needing a propa propa midfielder again :snoop:

-------------------------De Gea----------------------------

Rafael----------Rio-----------------Evans------------Baines

----------------Carrick---------Thiago---------------------

Zaha-------------------Kagawa----------------------Meh?

-------------------------RVP-----------------------------

TITLE.LOCK.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Seriously what the fukk happened to Torres, was that first year and a half at Pool, just a freak occurrence. This dude just looks beaten, and scared.

has the vibe of someone who's been traumatized tbh. not like hulk who has all the confidence in the world and little to show for it. torres seems to know that he won't play well before he steps out there

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What should happen: He plays deeper, deals with the early knocks. He's a talented breh, he'll adapt and dominate.

What I'm terrified will happen: He plays deeper, knee-jerk reaction to him being beat on early on, Moyes sets up a formation with him playing ahead of two more physical brehs and we go back to square fukking one of needing a propa propa midfielder again :snoop:

:ohlawd: if Pogba never fukked off'd

Midfield of Pogba and Thiago would of been too :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Regardless of what happens in this shootout, Spain need to fast track De Gea, casillas is a cunnnttt