Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Almost, he's look worn out this last year or so. And been a bit inconsistent at time.

I wonder what Spain is gonna look like when Xavi leaves. Cause i'm not that sold on the younger lads just coming in and picking up, where Xavi leaves off.

They might have to alter their style a bit.
Thiago and Isco are the ones that could do it. Can't be Cesc.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
What you reckon the line up will be for this season? Im :patrice: if Moyes will play him deeper or have him as the #10 ?

What should happen: He plays deeper, deals with the early knocks. He's a talented breh, he'll adapt and dominate.

What I'm terrified will happen: He plays deeper, knee-jerk reaction to him being beat on early on, Moyes sets up a formation with him playing ahead of two more physical brehs and we go back to square fukking one of needing a propa propa midfielder again :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I feel like Isco is more inside-out winger than he is attacking mid. He'll be throwing Pedro/Mata/Silva in the bushes.

Iniesta is only playin in the midfield because Alonso is out, otherwise he'll be pushed back to the left like he has been under Del Bosque. But yea your right he is more inside out winger, but his ability to float around the pitch reminds me of Iniesta. But Im just thinkin about not only who is in the u21's but in the u20's also :damn: who would be the ones in the NT natural replacements.