Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
that Rick Flair flip over the turnbuckle :wow:

Breh if its true we are holding off on the Higuain for Rooney (who will play us for a bigger contract at United) I can't anymore. Done defending the team from the retarded Wenger out mob.

-----------------------

Went to the Steve Nash soccer game. It wasn't live like past years but still fun. :noah: was there, he's thicker (pause) than you would expect. He scored but he deserved more.

For my brother @yoyoyo1 I yelled traitor to Giuseppe Rossi and his mother and i think his sister :noah:. He is nasty tho. The ball floated off his feet, he ain't ordinary bro.

Paul Malinaggi was there with a bad Asian chick. He was deep with his entourage. His shades never came off.:dead:

Dax McCarty was there with two or three snow bunnies, I think two got scooped by Baron Davis.:smugdraper:

Sammy Ameobiellatrapozoid (shout to Joe Kinnear) is nice. Him, Stu Holden, Emerson Boyce, and Kljestan were great. Gooch looks awkward as fukk with the ball at his feet but he's a good dude.

Marc Stein has tekkers. Not surprising as his belly is the same size as Rooney.

Tina Cervasio....:damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Paulinho and Luiz Gustavo are putting in quite the shift brehs, Ramires may have lost his spot for good
:whoa: Irmão wait till Sandro is back. Best case scenario Paulinho joins up with Spurs him and Sandro connect and form that effortless partnership on the field :ahh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breh if its true we are holding off on the Higuain for Rooney (who will play us for a bigger contract at United) I can't anymore. Done defending the team from the retarded Wenger out mob.

-----------------------

Went to the Steve Nash soccer game. It wasn't live like past years but still fun. :noah: was there, he's thicker (pause) than you would expect. He scored but he deserved more.

For my brother @yoyoyo1 I yelled traitor to Giuseppe Rossi and his mother and i think his sister :noah:. He is nasty tho. The ball floated off his feet, he ain't ordinary bro.

Paul Malinaggi was there with a bad Asian chick. He was deep with his entourage. His shades never came off.:dead:

Dax McCarty was there with two or three snow bunnies, I think two got scooped by Baron Davis.:smugdraper:

Sammy Ameobiellatrapozoid (shout to Joe Kinnear) is nice. Him, Stu Holden, Emerson Boyce, and Kljestan were great. Gooch looks awkward as fukk with the ball at his feet but he's a good dude.

Marc Stein has tekkers. Not surprising as his belly is the same size as Rooney.

Tina Cervasio....:damn:
where you reading tht?

----------------------------------------------------------

Nash :flabbynsick: now.

Paulie covering them welts and his girl from Broner :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
My girl just pointed out earlier that Bernard looked like that dude from 'Party Of Five' :ohhh:

tumblr_lkm54qlmNf1qzec2so1_400.jpg

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Gareth Bale has signed a new contract with Tottenham, according to the Evening Standard. Standard Sports understands the deal to be worth £130,000-a-week and an announcement is expected to be made by the club shortly

jFXnk.png
jFXnk.png
jFXnk.png
jFXnk.png
jFXnk.png
jFXnk.png
jFXnk.png

Montez

Superstar
Daps
where you reading tht?

----------------------------------------------------------

Nash :flabbynsick: now.

Paulie covering them welts and his girl from Broner :wow:

Spanish journalist

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/350004468026318848

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/350001584576544768

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/350003902340546561

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/350004672951619585

With City and possibly Chelsea needing a striker why even risk it.

David Woods has good links to Arsenal but article below says the Club wants Rooney and Higuain. :duck:

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: Football :: EXCLUSIVE: Arsenal's Rooney dream

Outside the Higuain deal this doesn't seem the Arsenal way. Way too loud.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just met John Hollins near Wembley Stadium :smugfavre:

He told me "I could have done with you as a center half" that 'cism :wow: :blessed:

Good fella doe :salute: