Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Christ, Neymar was despicable. Talking shyt, showboating, flopping, taking forever to come off.

When you play on the same pitch as Suarez and somehow come off looking like a bigger a$$hole than Suarez that's saying something

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Christ, Neymar was despicable. Talking shyt, showboating, flopping, taking forever to come off.

When you play on the same pitch as Suarez and somehow come off looking like a bigger a$$hole than Suarez that's saying something

L%C3%B3gica-do-Neymar.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps

It was that bad? :sadcam: I put all my coli cash on Neymar showing out next season.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Neymar>>>>>Messi

*Walk Like an Egyptian dance out of the thread*

My nikka Walt Cruyff :whoo:

------------------------------------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6MxM5hph0"]Carlos Tevez alla Juventus - Carlos Tevez joins Juventus - YouTube[/ame]

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who wore the 10 for Juve last year? After Del Piero everyone else is like a step down. Juve shaping up good, they lacked strikers last year and it seems without a back 3 they did not have any fullback outside of Lichtsteiner they could rely on.

I dont think the double pivot thing works well for Brazil, its not the first time they have used it but in the past they had playmakers surrounding the lot and fullbacks most teams were scared of. They look way slower than Spain has played at times in the tournament and it looks too slow.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'd be happy with us paying 30mil plus Rooney for Thiago.

We should pay someone just to take that utter bum off our hands.:skip: