Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I think imma hit Express this weekend.

My only thing is im tall and long and they dont make gear for me.

I tried to buy a sweater there a few years ago. Wasnt a good look. :wow:

Man i have the same problem :aicmon: I swear their sizes half the time are one smaller. I have big shoulders..i put on an XL vest and shyt felt like underarmour :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man i have the same problem :aicmon: I swear their sizes half the time are one smaller. I have big shoulders..i put on an XL vest and shyt felt like underarmour :heh:
breh, I looked for an XL and they had XS :why:

they got a lot of good clothes too, but not for brehs like us.

I cant even imagine trying out those slacks. :damn:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
breh, I looked for an XL and they had XS :why:

they got a lot of good clothes too, but not for brehs like us.

I cant even imagine trying out those slacks. :damn:

The dress shirts fit alright tho tbh. I got one last year when i was in Vegas for New Years. I never even bothered to try on pants though :wow:

Their vests and blazers though :getout:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I think imma hit Express this weekend.

My only thing is im tall and long and they dont make gear for me.

I tried to buy a sweater there a few years ago. Wasnt a good look. :wow:

Was the stock dude at Express . They barely get in any XL's in the dress shirts. If you see a XL that you are iffy about it, get it as it won't be there for long.

If the fit is too tight in the shoulders/chest, try the modern fit.

The pants come in two cuts as well, photographer (slim/straight) and producer (relaxed/straight). As long as you're a size 38 or below you'll be good.

Don't run anything you get from that place in the dryer if you're happy with the way it fits, though. Seen way too many dudes come in with polos and graphic tees they bought as XL's that turned legit into mediums. :wow:
The dress shirts fit alright tho tbh. I got one last year when i was in Vegas for New Years. I never even bothered to try on pants though :wow:

Their vests and blazers though :getout:
Same as with the pants and dress shirts, jackets and vests come in two different fits. If you go again, make sure you're trying on a producer.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Was the stock dude at Express . They barely get in any XL's in the dress shirts. If you see a XL that you are iffy about it, get it as it won't be there for long.

The pants come in two cuts as well, photographer (slim/straight) and producer (relaxed/straight). As long as you're a size 38 or below you'll be good.

Don't run anything you get from that place in the dryer if you're happy with the way it fits, though. Seen way too many dudes come in with polos and graphic tees they bought as XL's that turned legit into mediums. :wow:

Same as with the pants and dress shirts, jackets and vests come in two different fits. If you go again, make sure you're trying on a producer.
:whoo:

everything is dry clean then?

38 waist or length?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Preciate the advice breh. The shirts i really didnt have a problem with. I couldnt find any of the patterned shirts, so i ended up getting a solid color for that reason :skip:

Didnt know they had different cuts for the vests :ohhh:

Never tried the pants on there. I usually never a have a problem with chinos or dress pants...jeans though :aicmon:

:dead: at people drying stuff that already fits though

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Depends on the store. At AE for instance, damn near everything is preshrunk.

I usally hang my tshirts. I've had too many shyts creep up on me. AE tshirts are durable as fukk though. I've actually tried to shrink some of the ones i had because I lost so much weight..didnt work :heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I always use a dryer. Even for my jeans. :manny:

I like the smell and feel. :ld:

But usually its for clothes that wont choke me. This Express stuff may force me to rethink. :whew:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I remember i copped an express sweater probably like freshman year of high school.

I accidentally put it in the dryer, it was an L (you get it.) shyt came out baby sized :wow:

Honestly didn't go back to Express until this year.

I think J.Crew is the go-to as of right now, been that way for a while. Though J.Crew doesn't have basic business shyt. It's more casual.

Their 484 jeans and khakis, greatest pants I've ever owned :bow::bow:

edit: actually I take that back...j crew does have some business stuff. though i think their suits are slightly overrated, not bad prices it has to be said.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:wtf: Yall buying clothes at stores brehs?

Online is the wave brehs :blessed: Bootleg online especially :ucme:

Copped shoes/shirts/soccer jerseys for the kids at my aunt's orphanage back home...had them with the :krs: face only cost me 200$ to clothe my young kings and queens :to:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

Online is the wave brehs :blessed: Bootleg online especially :ucme:

Copped shoes/shirts/soccer jerseys for the kids at my aunt's orphanage back home...had them with the :krs: face only cost me 200$ to clothe my young kings and queens :to:

Sweatshops in your basement is the wave brehs :blessed: Lee Ching Chan hooking you up especially :ucme:

I'm bored:ld:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Sweatshops in your basement is the wave brehs :blessed: Lee Ching Chan hooking you up especially :ucme:

I'm bored:ld:
:laugh: