Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
BNd7EeVCEAAAsqG.jpg

:ohlawd:

-

Poyet counted his chickens before they hatched :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think what most people don't like about Stuart Robson, is he's voice. Man knows the game, and has always been pretty spot on with his analysis.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think what most people don't like about Stuart Robson, is he's voice. Man knows the game, and has always pretty spot on with his analysis.

Some guys like @mastermind just hate on him because they've been brainwashed by Wenger. :mjpls:

And he actually watches a lot of football (including yoof tournaments) so knows about most players and can give a decent opinion. Most of the other guys don't watch half as much footy as him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
That's what i'm getting at, and I just don't think, Barca fit his strengths. One of his best qualities, is his delivery from the set pieces. But that's a team that looks at corners and free kicks as a nuisance.

Despite all his fame, I think being a teams poster boy would be too much weight on his shoulders, therefore Barce is probably the safest bet he could do in his career, so why not get it how you live. And he's obviously got much more than free kicks and showboating

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Despite all his fame, I think being a teams poster boy would be too much weight on his shoulders, therefore Barce is probably the safest bet he could do in his career, so why not get it how you live. And he's obviously got much more than free kicks and showboating

He's currently the poster boy of Brazilian football. Being Barca's marquee player means fack all compared to that tbh.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I just feel like this was a vanity move on both sides. To me looking at the way he plays. His style doesn't quite fit with them, unless he's willing to make big sacrifices.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the type of game I like to see Spain play. Can't do the slow prodding shyt, when they are playing with some pace, it's just great to watch.