Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Disagree with the Barca thing, don't think that's the team for him at all.

If you mean that as Neymar should go to a team to call his own and try to become the "Messi" of said team then I agree with you. Lets just hope Barce don't try and ruin Neymar and stunt his growth sabotaging our campaign ahead of the World Cup.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS :dead:

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODED

THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING. WAITED UNTIL HALF TIME TO SACK HIM :laff:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you mean that as Neymar should go to a team to call his own and try to become the "Messi" of said team then I agree with you. Lets just hope Barce don't try and ruin Neymar and stunt his growth sabotaging our campaign ahead of the World Cup.

That's what i'm getting at, and I just don't think, Barca fit his strengths. One of his best qualities, is his delivery from the set pieces. But that's a team that looks at corners and free kicks as a nuisance.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho it's ESPN, and it'll probably be bland as fukk. I'm looking forward to the ESPN FC show. ESPN has stepped up and really given us a lot of Soccer these past couple of years.

Now if they can find a way to get the rights to Copa America, Libertadores, SA qualifications