Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Damn all the rave reviews in here got me wanting to watch the movie ASAP.

Scarlett Johansson was looking like a stallion. THey may have enhanced it, but her ass was lookin white girl plumped.

I've always been :drool: (no drool smiley?) for her, she's stacked up top normally but she always looks like one burger away from being Kelly Clarkson status. Guess they found the right balance?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Scarlett Johansson was looking like a stallion. THey may have enhanced it, but her ass was lookin white girl plumped.

Scarlett a bad bytch no lie...but Jessica Biel forever holds that title of plump white girl azz :takedat:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me actually going to watch a Hollywood Blockbuster, not even, will watch this surely overblown shyt when it comes on cable.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been on the Scarlett Johanson bandwagon for a bit. When I saw her in he's just not that into you I was hooked.

As for Ruffalo I've seen 13 Going on 30, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Collateral, Date Night and The Kids are Alright. He just seems like an actor that should get more roles than he does.

About passed out when Bieber came out with Mayweather :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope Man City win today and the league.

Kompany :bow: he deserves it tbh. Great lad and a top, top captain.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Hope Man City win today and the league.

Kompany :bow: he deserves it tbh. Great lad and a top, top captain.

SMH

After i partially celebrated your win yesterday to annoy Liverpool fans as well:smh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH

After i partially celebrated your win yesterday to annoy Liverpool fans as well :smh:

Everybody hates Liverpool so that's not saying much :mjpls:

We've been rivals for honours for the last 10 years but other than that you have no real reason to hate Chelsea. I'd have thought we were the overwhelming neutrals favourite yesterday tbh :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You were.

Out of everyone who i was out with yesterday, those who didn't support Liverpool wanted Chelsea to win.

I've been saying(irl) that if Arsenal finish 4th instead of Spurs/Newcastle i wouldn't be that bothered about Chelsea winning the CL.

Partly for the lolz from the Arsenal side, but partly because...Chelsea, meh:manny:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every supporter of the game should want a Chelsea win in Munich so football legends like Cech, Ashley, Didi, Terry, Lamps and co can complete the set.

Would be an absolute disaster if they didn't.

3x League
4x FA Cup
2x League Cup

Then you have all kinds of records (most points, least goals conceded in a season, most goals in a season, most clean sheets/consecutive cleansheets etc etc etc)

What an era :wow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9eiHTjRQGY

PLjAO.gif