Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Ruffalo as Hulk was quite good. I didn't have any doubt though, Ruffalo is super underrated.

I thought Norton was good too but it's not like he did anything special.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Ruffalo as Hulk was quite good. I didn't have any doubt though, Ruffalo is super underrated.

I thought Norton was good too but it's not like he did anything special.

You know any good movies Ruffalo played in? This is like the first time I seen him act.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You know any good movies Ruffalo played in? This is like the first time I seen him act.

13 Going on 30 :guilty: my to-go movie I tell girls I like, it's always an "awww" without fail. That or the Princess Diaries.

we are wearing (including me) yellow shorts tonight, LUCKY SHORTS = GUARANTEED WIN = NY 1 LA 0

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That and him treating Loki like a ragdog. :gladbron:

Btw, :deadrose: <<< Don't like this one.

what made the Loki joint good was the disrespect. Hulk looked at him like:rudy:

Dont mind :deadrose:

Doubt I will be using it. :dead: is better and funnier and will last longer. :deadrose: just feels temporary.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
what made the Loki joint good was the disrespect. Hulk looked at him like:rudy:

Dont mind :deadrose:

Doubt I will be using it. :dead: is better and funnier and will last longer. :deadrose: just feels temporary.

The whole movie was a sonning fest. Poor Thor, he took the most L's. (Hulk, Loki, and Iron Man). Like I said in the spoiler thread, Iron Man was eating Cap America lunch every chance he got.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The whole movie was a sonning fest. Poor Thor, he took the most L's. (Hulk, Loki, and Iron Man). Like I said in the spoiler thread, Iron Man was eating Cap America lunch every chance he got.

Stark was the best before Hulk activated beast mode. He was beating up on Thor, those aliens, and was sonning Captain America. And he agitated Hulk. Really no one got the best of Stark when you look back on it.

Scarlett Johansson was looking like a stallion. THey may have enhanced it, but her ass was lookin white girl plumped.